Beta65 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
We are sorry to announce that Beta65 is discontinued and will not be available for sales anymore. We recommend you buy its great alternative Beta65S
Beta65 all versions are now updated to F4 Brushed FC or F4 Brushed No RX FC or F3 Flysky FC or F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX) with Z02 Wire Connected Camera (25 degree)!!! The table below shows the FC and RX that come with the drone according to the version you choose.
Note: The SPI Frsky RX is FCC version.
|Frsky Version||DSMX Version||Flysky Version||Futaba Version||No RX Version|
|FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 Brushed FC||F3 Flysky FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 No RX FC|
|RX||SPI Frsky RX||Native DSMX RX||SPI Flysky RX||SPI FUTABA RX||None|
This is the Bind and Fly version with no radio transmitter. A ready-to-fly Tiny Whoop with all the upgrades that I prefer to fly. The tiny whoop uses the newest frame, props, motors and BETAFPV F3 flight controller.
Here is the size comparson between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S and Beta85 drone.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 6x15mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 20.5g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed No RX FC / F3 Flysky FC / F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX)
- Firmware Version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.5.0
- Motor: 6x15mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 potocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX / Native DSMX RX
- Camera: Z02 Camera
- Batterry: 3.7V 230mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 minutes
Frsky Rx Version
The Frsky version support both D8 & D16 protocol. The SPI Frsky Receiver is FCC version. So if you are EU-LBT firmware users and want to bind to the SPI Frsky Receiver, please read this article.
DSMX Rx Version
The DSMX version now comes with F4 Brushed FC (Native DSMX RX). It supports DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
If you are Spektrum DXe radio transmitter or OrangeRX RF module users and find that you can't bind successfully, please create a ticket to contact us. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
Flysky Rx Version
The Flysky version is using the F3 Flysky FC.
The SPI Flysky receiver is compatible with almost ALL Flysky radios(e.g. FS-I6/FS-I6S) or Flysky compatible transmitter like Turnigy Evolution etc
SPI Flysky Receiver
This FC board has a build-in SPI Flysky receiver. You should choose the SPI RX support in the Betaflight GUI. In default, it support Flysky AFHDS 2A protocol. Below is the correct configuration in Betaflight GUI.
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when in successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashs quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only support AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
How to set up smart audio vtx control?
Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation
- 1 * BNF Beta65 Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 230mAh 1S Lipo Battery