LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter is a compact radio transmitter for the FPV market. It is simplified optimally to be smaller and more portable than other LiteRadio Series and also adopts an ergonomic design and anti-slip texture that are more comfortable to hold. Meanwhile, it is suitable for FPV beginner users as an inexpensive radio transmitter with enough functions.
LiteRadio 1 will be equipped on RTF FPV Kit coming soon. Please stay tuned for it.
- LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter features a small size with an ergonomics design and anti-slip texture for adolescents or those who prefer to use mini radio transmitter. It is more portable and convenient to carry.
- Fully featured at a reasonable price, LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter is suitable for beginners to learn to fly drones and a good choice as a gift to kids or friends. Also, a more affordable opportunity for schools or training centers.
- With the support of BETAFPV Configurator, you can adjust the channel settings, switch protocol or upgrade firmware for LiteRadio 1 on the configurator.
- Build in CC2500 2.4G system, it supports Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8 protocols, which are mainly used in the market. LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter is compatible with many BNF quadcopters with such receivers.
- Two grip styles for pilots, LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter comes with thumb stick ends out of the factory, which features a flat surface and larger space to be able to roll thumbs around. Besides, we prepare two pinch stick ends in the package for those who like to control between fingers and thumbs.
- Item: LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
- Channel: 8
- Frequency Range: 2.4G
- 2.4G System: CC2500
- Support Protocol: Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8
- RF Output Power: 100mW (Frsky)
- Support Firmware update
- Support BETAFPV Configurator/Most practice simulator
- LED Light: Green power on/Red flashing twice with buzzer warning (lower voltage less than 3.5V)/Blue normal
- Size: 130*78*57mm
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Transmission Distance: 80m
- Working Time: About 8 hours
- Charging Connector: USB 3.0 Type-C
Start Flying Drone From LiteRadio 1
Featuring a small size for adolescents to hold or those who like mini radio transmitters, LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter is a primary choice for beginners to learn to fly drones. Not only can bind quadcopters that are built in Frsky or Futaba receiver but also support USB joysticks mode, which means that beginners can learn and practice through simulators before they start a real flight. In addition, it is a good choice for families playing, increasing family bond with kids.
FPV Simulator Supported
LiteRadio 1 is available to play FPV simulators like DRL/DCL/Uncrashed/Liftoff. More convenient for practicing and charging at the same time. What's more, some simulators, like Liftoff, support multiplayer players, which means that you can enjoy happiness with your families or friends. Here is the display of Liftoff. Download Liftoff here.
Diagram for LiteRadio 1
The below picture is the diagram for LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter.
Note: The throttle joystick on LiteRadio 1 sold separately will hold its position when rolling up or bottom, not an automatically centering one. It will adopt a self-centering throttle joystick when it is sold with RTF FPV Kit.
Two different heights of the stick ends for optional grip styles. LiteRadio 1 comes with thumb stick ends out of the factory and also includes pinch stick ends in the package. You can choose the grip styles you like.
To replace the joystick end, please pull out it gently and DO NOT twist it, or it may be damaged.
LED Light Status
The LED light indicates the working status of the radio transmitter.
|State of the LED Light||Reason||Solution|
|Blue light solid on||Working|
|Red light solid on||The throttle joystick or switches are not in the lowest||Lower throttle and switch to the lowest position. Turn to blue then.|
|Red light flashing quickly||The radio transmitter is binding||Wait for completing binding|
|Blue light flashing slowly||Battery reaches the low voltage limit||Charge the transmitter|
|Red light breathes slowly||On charging|
|Green light breathes slowly||Charge complete|
The radio transmitter has a built-in buzzer. When it alarms twice as "di - di", it means that the battery voltage is too low and the radio transmitter needs to be charged.
How to check the current protocol?
The CC2500 version radio transmitter could support 4 different protocols, including Frsky D16 FCC, Frsky D16 LBT, Frsky D8, and Futaba S-FHSS. The current protocol is indicated by the flashing times of the red LED when power on, before the buzzer alarm.
Frsky D16 FCC (ACCST 1.X Version)
Frsky D16 LBT (ACCST 1.X Version)
Flash Three Times
Flash Four Times
How to change the current protocol
Below are the steps to change protocol (Frsky FCC D16, Frsky D16 LBT, Frsky D8, or Futaba S-FHSS)
- Power off the radio transmitter;
- Press and hold the BIND button while powering on the radio transmitter;
- Then the flash times of the red LED before buzzer alarms will change, according to the tables above.
Note: LiteRadio 1 only works with D16 ACCST 1.x Frsky protocol. So if you use a Frsky receiver with D16 ACCST 2.X version or ACCESS version, the binding will fail.
Highly recommend using LiteRadio 1 with the below quadcopters. Other brands of quadcopters with Frsky/Futaba receivers are also available.
- Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter
- Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter (Frsky version is coming soon)
- Meteor65 Lite Brushless Whoop Quadcopter
- Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- Beta65S BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
- 1 * Manual
- 1 * USB Type-C Cable
- 2 * Pinch Stick Ends