Beta75 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
Beta75 all versions are now updated to F4 Brushed FC or F4 Brushed No RX FC F3 Flysky FC with Z02 Wire Connected Camera (25 degree)!!! The table below shows the FC and RX that come with the drone according to the version you choose.
Note: The SPI Frsky RX is FCC version.
|Frsky Version||DSMX Version||Flysky Version||FUTABA Version||No RX Version|
|FC||F4 Brushed FC||Coming soon||F3 Flysky FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 No RX FC|
|RX||SPI Frsky RX||Coming soon||SPI Flysky RX||SPI FUTABA RX||None|
The Beta75 is only about 1cm larger than the Tiny Whoop Quad. The biggest difference is the propulsion system. With 7x20mm motors and tri-blade 40mm props, it feels very fast, perfect for indoor racing and acro flying. The performance in outdoor is also great, handles the light breezes very well where the Tiny Whoop tend to struggle to stay level.
It has a motor to motor distance of 75mm ( 65mm for Tiny Whoop ). The width and length of the quad measure at 105mm. Compared to other micro quads with brushless motors, the price of Beta75 is really attractive, perfect for beginners and FPV racers alike.
Thanks for Quadcopter 101 channel work on the review of Beta75. You could also find more videos about Beta75 Drone on Youtube.
Tip: DSMX rx version is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with 7x20mm motors and 3-blade 40mm propellers.
- The same hole pattern with Tiny Whoop flight controller.
- Native Frsky receiver with PA integrated, up to 1 Kilometers long range, with RSSI telemetry.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Weight: 32g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed No RX FC / F3 Flysky FC
- Firmware Version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.5.0
- Motor: 7x20mm Coreless Brushed Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 potocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX
- Camera : Z02 Camera (25 degree)
- Batterry: 260mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 minute 30 seconds
Frsky Rx Version
The Frsky version support both D8 & D16 protocol. The SPI Frsky Receiver is FCC version. So if you are EU-LBT firmware users and want to bind to the SPI Frsky Receiver, please read this article.
DSMX Rx Version
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
This DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
Flysky Rx Version
The Flysky version is using the F3 Flysky FC.
The SPI Flysky receiver is compatible with almost ALL Flysky radios(e.g. FS-I6/FS-I6S) or Flysky compatible transmitter like Turnigy Evolution etc
SPI Flysky Receiver
This FC board has a build-in SPI Flysky receiver. You should choose the SPI RX support in the Betaflight GUI. In default, it support Flysky AFHDS 2A protocol. Below is the correct configuration in Betaflight GUI.
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when in successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashs quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only support AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
- 1 * BNF Beta75 Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 260mAh 1S Lipo Battery