Beta75 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter (DSMX, F3)
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
This Beta75 brushed drone is on clearance sale. Comming with F3 Brushed Flight Controller (DSMX Rx + OSD).
The Beta75 is only about 1cm larger than the Tiny Whoop Quad. The biggest difference is the propulsion system. With 7x20mm motors and tri-blade 40mm props, it feels very fast, perfect for indoor racing and acro flying. The performance in outdoor is also great, handles the light breezes very well where the Tiny Whoop tend to struggle to stay level.
It has a motor to motor distance of 75mm ( 65mm for Tiny Whoop ). The width and length of the quad measure at 105mm. Compared to other micro quads with brushless motors, the price of Beta75 is really attractive, perfect for beginners and FPV racers alike.
Thanks for Quadcopter 101 channel work on the review of Beta75. You could also find more videos about Beta75 Drone on Youtube.
Tip: DSMX rx version is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with 7x20mm motors and 3-blade 40mm propellers.
- The same hole pattern with Tiny Whoop flight controller.
- Native Frsky receiver with PA integrated, up to 1 Kilometers long range, with RSSI telemetry.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Weight: 32g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: F3 Brushed Flight Controller (DSMX Rx + OSD)
- Firmware Version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.5.0
- Motor: 7x20mm Coreless Brushed Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Built in DSMX receiver
- Camera : Z01 Camera
- Batterry: 260mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 minute 30 seconds
DSMX Rx Version
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
This DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
- 1 * BNF Beta75 Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 260mAh 1S Lipo Battery