Caddx Turtle V2 19mm Micro Special Lens Camera
Caddx Turtle can use both real-time FPV feeds and high-definition DVRs without the weight of heavy-duty HD motion cameras. The Turtle V2 brings many improvements, including new lenses, audio, better mounting options and better images.
- Cadd Turtle is a mini FPV camera that supports 1080p 60fps and is divided into two parts: FPV camera and HD DVR board.
- Users who are constantly deciding whether to use a high-definition On May Find this Option Camera Motion A Great Fit for Their Needs.
- Those are interested in Reducing The weight of Heavy-Duty. But still Cameras want Sports HD Recording.
- Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensor
- Rating: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC / PAL, can be changed
- Video resolution: 1080P @ 60fps / 1080P @ 30fps / 720 @ 60fps
- Power input: DC 4.5-20V
- FPV FOV: 155°
- Record field of view: 170 ° C
- Mini lighting: 0.01LUX
- Image resolution: 2 megapixels
- Lens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye Lens
- Working current: 380mA @ 5V / 160mA @ 12V (low power consumption)
- OSD menu: Yes (support voltage display)
- Video file: MP4
- Audio: Support
- Electronic shutter: PAL: 1 / 50-100,000 NTSC: 1 / 60-100, 100
- Signal to noise ratio: > 60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video output: CVBS
- Max Micro SD card support: 8-64GB (Class 10 or above is required.
- Class 10 / UHS-I / UHS-II is recommended)
- Net weight: 12 grams (more or less)
- Color: red / black
- - New Turbo Eye lens
- - More reasonable PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes - no offset holes!
- - microphone
- - Wrapped cable
- - Default image setting improvements
Quick Operation Guide
- 1. Right button: Press the RIGHT button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to activate the video recording, while the light in the lower right corner flashes.
- 2. Left button: Press the left button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to stop the video recording.
- 3. Down button: Press the down button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to switch the resolution, 720P blue LED is on, the 1080P red LED is on, the default mode is 1080P.
- 4. MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is a menu button.
- Note: The camera requires at least an 8G Class 10 SD card.
- Note: If the video is accidentally cut off during video recording, please turn it on again, then the camera will automatically recover the memory.
- Video recordings before power down will still be saved in the TF card.
- 1 * Caddx Turtle V2 camera
- 1 * 5D-OSD menu board
- 1 * Camera stand
- 1 * 4pin FPV silicone cable (expanded to 2-pin connector for OSD board and 3-pin connector for FPV)
- 1 * Hex wrench
Note: Full-size metal brackets shown in some photos are not currently included.