Lite 1S Brushless Flight Controller (Silverware Firmware)Regular price $29.99 USD Save $-29.99 USD
After the first brushless Silverware FC board Lite 2S, the Lite1S brushless flight controller is here.
Flying footage from NotFastEnuf on Lite 1S.
The stock power cable connector of this FC is BT2.0 connector. Also, a spare power cable with PH2.0 connector is included.
Thanks to all the pilots for your feedbacks and advice since the first batch boards. The second batch is available now. There are several improvement now.
- If you are the one that do not want too much OSD information when flying, here is a great balance. The OSD information could be customed one by one.
- Change the OSD font to be more contrast.
- Add rate option in the OSD menu and pilot could choose according their prefer.
- Use orange color on this FC with Silverware firmware.
SPECIFICATION OF FC
- CPU: STM32F042G6U6
- Six-Axis: MPU 6050
- Mounting holes size: 26.5mm*26.5mm
- Firmware: BETAFPV LiteSilverware firmware
- OSD: LiteOSD
- Built-in Receiver: Frsky D8
- Support Receiver: SBUS and DSMX protocol receiver, including Frsky XM/XM+ receiver, Futaba receiver, Crossfire receiver in SUBS mode and DSMX receiver
- Support Smart Audio
- Weight: 2.62g without connector
SPECIFICATION OF ESC
- Input Voltage: 1S
- Continuous Current: 5A
- Peak Current: 6A
- Factory Firmware: O_H_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Processor Chip: EFM8BB21
Original Silverware firmware has the bug that accelerometer based drift entering the fusion which manifests as a slower and slower yaw response. This is noticeable in level mode for almost all the Silverware based FC boards.
Now we have fixed it. Filter the accelerometer data first with low pass Butterworth filter and let it participating in flight.
Below is the gravity vector value GEstG[x] drift graph when no correct accelerometer data participates.
Lite 1S Brushless FC is with build-in OSD which is convenient for changing settings. It supports PID tuning, motor spinning direction changing and channel mapping of AETR in default. The power and frequency of VTX can be switched directly. The operation of OSD Menu on Lite 1S Brushless FC is the same as Betaflight.
For more detailed info, kindly check Full user manual to download
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Battery: BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery / BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery / PH2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- VTX: A01 AIO camera VTX
- Motor: 0802 22000KV Motors / 0603 19000KV Motors
- 1 * BETAFPV Lite 1S brushless flight controller
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers