Beta65S BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
Beta65S all versions are now updated to F4 Brushed FC or F4 Brushed No RX FC or F3 Flysky FC with Z02 Wire Connected Camera (25 degree)!!! The table below shows the FC and RX that come with the drone according to the version you choose.
Note: The SPI Frsky RX is FCC version.
|Frsky Version||DSMX Version||Flysky Version||FUTABA Version||No RX Version|
|FC||F4 Brushed FC||Coming soon||F3 Flysky FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 No RX FC|
|RX||SPI Frsky RX||Coming soon||SPI Flysky RX||SPI FUTABA RX||None|
- Motors: 6x15mm -> 7x16mm brushed motors
Here is the size comparson between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S and Beta85 drone.
Tip: DSMX rx version is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
- More punch on throttle with faster 19000KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver version for choice, including SPI Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx, SPI FUTABA Rx and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV Z02 aio vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Frame: 65s frame V4
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed NO RX FC / F3 Flysky FC
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 19000KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 potocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX
- Camera : Z02 Camera
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Batterry: 4.35V 230mAh Lipo battery
- Propeller: 31mm 3-blade propeller (0.8 shaft)
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
Frsky Rx Version
The Frsky version support both D8 & D16 protocol. The SPI Frsky Receiver is FCC version. So if you are EU-LBT firmware users and want to bind to the SPI Frsky Receiver, please read this article.
DSMX Rx Version
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
This DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
Flysky Rx Version
The Flysky version is using the F3 Flysky FC.
The SPI Flysky receiver is compatible with almost ALL Flysky radios(e.g. FS-I6/FS-I6S) or Flysky compatible transmitter like Turnigy Evolution etc
SPI Flysky Receiver
This FC board has a build-in SPI Flysky receiver. You should choose the SPI RX support in the Betaflight GUI. In default, it support Flysky AFHDS 2A protocol. Below is the correct configuration in Betaflight GUI.
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when in successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashs quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only support AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 260mAh 1S Lipo Battery