Beta65S BNF Micro Whoop QuadcopterRegular price Sale price $69.99 USD Save $0.00 USD
Beta65S all versions have upgraded F4 Brushed FC with M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX. The table below shows the FC and RX that comes with the drone according to the version you choose.
Note: The SPI Frsky RX is FCC version.
|Frsky Version||DSMX Version||Flysky Version||Futaba Version||No RX Version|
|FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 Brushed FC||F3 Flysky FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 No RX FC|
|RX||SPI Frsky RX||Native DSMX RX||SPI Flysky RX||SPI FUTABA RX||None|
- Motors: 6x15mm -> 7x16mm brushed motors
Here is the size comparison between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S, and Beta85 drone.
Tip: If you are Spektrum DXe radio transmitter or OrangeRX RF module users and find that you can't bind successfully, please create a ticket to contact us.
- More punch on throttle with faster 19000KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver version for choice, including SPI Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx, SPI FUTABA Rx and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV M01 AIO vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Frame: 65s frame V4
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed NO RX FC / F3 Flysky FC / F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX)
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 19000KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 potocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX / Native DSMX RX
- M01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Batterry: 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- Propeller: 31mm 3-blade propeller (0.8 shaft)
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery