Beta85 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
Beta85 all versions are now updated to F4 Brushed FC or F4 Brushed No RX FC or F3 Flysky FC with Z02 Wire Connected Camera (25 degree)!!! The table below shows the FC and RX that come with the drone according to the version you choose.
Note: The SPI Frsky RX is FCC version.
|Frsky Version||DSMX Version||Flysky Version||FUTABA Version||No RX Version|
|FC||F4 Brushed FC||Coming soon||F3 Flysky FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 No RX FC|
|RX||SPI Frsky RX||Coming soon||SPI Flysky RX||SPI FUTABA RX||None|
The Beta85 must be the biggest whoop stype brushed drone in the world.
Tip: DSMX rx version is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with 8.5x20mm motors and 3-blade 48mm propellers.
- The same hole pattern with Tiny Whoop flight controller
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Weight: 43g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV Brushed FC with OSD
- Firmware Version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.5.0 / Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.5.0
- Motor: 8.5x20mm coreless brushed motor, 16000KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 potocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 48CH
- Batterry: 550mAh Lipo HV battery with PowerWhoop connector
- Flight time: 2 mins 30secs
Assembly Parts List
- Frame: Beta85 frame
- Motors: 8.5x20mm 16000KV motors
- Props: 48mm 3-blade props
- FC: F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed No RX FC / F3 Flysky FC
- AIO camera: Z02 Camera (25 degree)
- Battery: 550mAh LiHV battery
Frsky Rx Version
The Frsky version support both D8 & D16 protocol. The SPI Frsky Receiver is FCC version. So if you are EU-LBT firmware users and want to bind to the SPI Frsky Receiver, please read this article.
DSMX Rx Version
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
This DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
Flysky Rx Version
The Flysky version is using the F3 Flysky FC.
The SPI Flysky receiver is compatible with almost ALL Flysky radios(e.g. FS-I6/FS-I6S) or Flysky compatible transmitter like Turnigy Evolution etc
SPI Flysky Receiver
This FC board has a build-in SPI Flysky receiver. You should choose the SPI RX support in the Betaflight GUI. In default, it support Flysky AFHDS 2A protocol. Below is the correct configuration in Betaflight GUI.
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when in successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashs quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only support AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
- 1 * BNF Beta85 Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 550mAh 1S Lipo HV Battery