Beta85 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
Beta85 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter is discontinued now. If you are interested in the Brushed Series drone, welcome to try the Beta65S Whoop Quadcopter.
Beta85 all versions are now updated to F4 Brushed FC or F4 Brushed No RX FC or F3 Flysky FC or F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX) with Z02 pin Connected Camera (25 degree)!!! The table below shows the FC and RX that come with the drone according to the version you choose.
Note: The SPI Frsky RX is FCC version.
|Frsky Version||DSMX Version||Flysky Version||Futaba Version||No RX Version|
|FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 Brushed FC||F3 Flysky FC||F4 Brushed FC||F4 No RX FC|
|RX||SPI Frsky RX||Native DSMX RX||SPI Flysky RX||SPI FUTABA RX||None|
The Beta85 must be the biggest whoop stype brushed drone in the world.
Tip: If you are Spektrum DXe radio transmitter or OrangeRX RF module users and find that you can't bind successfully, please create a ticket to contact us.
- Great alternative to popular Whoop Drone.
- More punch on throttle with 8.5x20mm motors and 3-blade 48mm propellers.
- The same hole pattern with Whoop Drone flight controller
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Weight: 43g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV Brushed FC with OSD
- Firmware Version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.5.0 / Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.5.0
- Motor: 8.5x20mm coreless brushed motor, 16000KV
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 potocol / SPI FUTABA RX / SPI Flysky RX / Native DSMX RX
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 48CH
- Batterry: 550mAh Lipo HV battery with PowerWhoop connector
- Flight time: 2 mins 30secs
Assembly Parts List
- Frame: Beta85 frame
- Motors: 8.5x20mm 16000KV motors
- Props: 48mm 3-blade props
- FC: F4 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed No RX FC / F3 Flysky FC / F4 Brushed FC (DSMX RX)
- AIO camera: Z02 Camera (25 degree)
- Battery: 550mAh LiHV battery
- 1 * BNF Beta85 Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 550mAh 1S Lipo HV Battery