Pavo30 whoop quadcopter, a new concept of a 3-inch pusher drone developed by BETAFPV, is going further in performance, durability, and power with a brand new power system. It's powerful enough to carry SMO 4K camera or a customized Naked Camera for all FPV freestyle tricks, and also can carry a GoPro for some simple action flying. Hence this 3-inch whoop drone can meet more high-quality shooting needs. Pilots can enjoy an incredibly stable and clear HD footage video while on the FPV flight!
Note: Back in stock now! Now Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter Analog VTX version adopts A03 5.8G VTX instead of M02 5.8G VTX. Both VTX features similar performance for FPV transmission.
- Pavo30 is the first 3-inch pusher whoop drone developed by BETAFPV. Compared with the Beta95X V3 pusher whoop drone, it's going further in performance and durability with a brand new power system.
- Both analog and HD Digital VTX versions come with Toothpick F722 AIO 35A FC, 1506-3000KV motor & Gemfan D76 5-Blades props, this highly efficient power system lays the foundation for powerful and stable flight.
- Pavo30 whoop drone can do both freestyle and cinematic shot both. Not only can support carrying SMO 4K camera or a customized Naked Camera for more maneuverable to achieve all FPV freestyle tricks, but it can also carry a GoPro for some simple action flying.
- Equipped with a newly developed Pavo30 frame, which is made of PA12 material, it has higher abrasion resistance, toughness, and shows excellent impact resistance in drop & impact tests.
- Centering the drone's gravity by reversed-motor design and more compact structure to make the drone more maneuverable to achieve all FPV freestyle.
- The shock mitigation system with cushion makes cameras more stable on the flight, which ensures pilots can capture all the beautiful moments of flight with the stabilized and clear video.
- Pavo30 whoop drone (HD Digital VTX) comes with Nebula micro HD camera and Vista VTX system. The drone can support the DJI FPV Goggles. Pilots can enjoy superb FPV pictures and long transmission distances.
BETAFPV SMO 4K Camera
SMO 4K camera, a high-degree lightweight action camera for FPV drones that are developed by BETAFPV using Insta360 technology. SMO 4K camera only weighs 30g and is perfectly fit for FPV drones, and brings pilots an extraordinary flying experience and a strong visual impact. It will be the perfect action camera for pilots in search of high-quality video with FPV racing drones. In addition to SMO 4k, the Pavo30 whoop drone also supports carrying a customized Naked Camera and a whole GoPro.
Comes with input power connector for SMO 4K camera in default (Pre-soldered)
Pavo30 Frame Kit
Equipped with a newly developed Pavo30 frame made of PA12 material, it has higher abrasion resistance, toughness, and shows excellent impact resistance in drop & impact tests. So the whole drone will be a more durable flight and no fear of a crash. The reversed pusher style puts all the cameras and batteries on the top of the drone, coupled with a more compact frame structure, the center of gravity of Pavo30 is right in the middle, which makes the flight more flexible.
Analog Camera & VTX
Pavo30 whoop drone analog VTX version comes with Caddx ant camera, which is an analog FPV micro camera with 1200TVL Global WDR, only weight 2g. In addition, A03 400mW OpenVTx video transmitter which supports SmartAudio&Tramp protocol with PIT/RCE/100/400mW adjustable output power. Therefore, pilots can customize the output power and frequency to explore more possibilities and have fun.
Nebula Micro HD System
Pavo30 whoop Drone HD Digital VTX version comes with Caddx Digital HD Camera Nebula Nano, which can perfectly support DJI goggles. With DJI goggles, it can provide 720p/60fps digital high-definition picture and a transmission range up to 4km. Users can choose 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW from DJI goggle settings. It is smaller and designed for whoop drones.
FC & ESC
Equipped with the updated F722 2-6S 35A AIO FC(BLHeli_S), the Pavo30 whoop drone totally supports a 4S battery for a stable and flexible flight experience. Come with a BETAFPVF722 processor FC, BetaFlight OSD, and 35A BLHeli_S ESC, this AIO flight controller offers more powerful flight performance that can push your FPV racer to the max. We highly recommend a 750mAh 4S battery for the drone, Pavo30 can get 6-8min flight time with it.
Motor & Props
Pavo30 analog VTX and HD Digital VTX version come with 1506-3000KV motor & Gemfan D76 5-Blades props, these 2 configurations achieve a perfect dynamic balance, which gives the drone more flexible and longer flying time. Pilots can enjoy powerful and stable flights with less noise.
The Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter also comes with "props out" by default. Why do we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips, and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
Know more about "Props Out".
1. Cli Dump of Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter(Click here to find the details).
2. Cli Dump of Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter(HD Digital VTX) (Click here to find the details).
3. STL File for the Base of Naked Camera for Pavo30 Pusher Drone Series (Click here to find the details.)
4. How to power the Naked Camera on Pavo30 or Pavo30 HD Digital VTX.
One adapter 3-pin GH1.25 power cable for Customized Naked Camera is offered in the package, pilots can use it to power the Naked Camera.
5. How to Connect the External Rx to Toothpick F722 35A AIO FC (Click here to find the details).
- 1 * Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter (HD Digital VTX or Analog VTX)
- 1 * Gemfan D76 5-Blade props(2CW+2CCW)
- 1 * 20mm FPV Camera Mount
- 1 * USB Adapter Board for FC
- 1 * Adapter Cable for Customized Naked Camera
Now Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter Analog VTX version adopts A03 5.8G VTX instead of M02 5.8G VTX. Both VTX features similar performance for FPV transmission.
Batteries and SMO 4K Camera are not included in the package. You can get it here for 750mAh 4S battery/ 850mAh 4S battery and SMO 4K camera.