Beta65S Lite Micro Whoop QuadcopterRegular price Sale price $43.99 USD Save $-4.00 USD
Beta65S Lite is a new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller. Powered by Silverware firmware, much simple and much affordable. It is ready to fly and the Silverware software does not require switch setting like Betaflight does.
- TX : From TX01 to LiteRadio Transmitter
- Motors: From 7X16 17500KV to 7x16 19000KV
- Frame: From V3 to V4 Frame
- FC: From Lite Brushed FC V1 to Lite brushed FC V2
- Camera: From 600TVL Camera to 800TVL C01 camera
- Canopy: From plastic canopy to PP canopy
Click here to check the Lite Brushed FC User Manual.
- Integrate 25mW VTX, support change VTX channel brand via control.
- Add LiteOSD information and OSD Menu.
- Support firmware upgrade in DFU mode via USB port.
- Integrate an altitude sensor ( altitude hold function is NOT available now).
- 2 RGB LEDs
If you wanna use your hobby radio transmitter (like Frsky QX7 / X9D etc) to control Beta65S Lite in Bayang protocol, or wanna have a long range control above 300m, we highly recommend this Bayang Lite RF module.
- As same as the Beta65S, more punch on throttle with faster 19000KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Support level mode and acro mode. Also, it has the ability to change settings for custom builds or to adapt to personal preferences by stick gestures.
- Built-in Bayang protocol native receiver, compatible with almost radio transmitter with deviation firmware or deviation compatible transmitter module
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- FC: BETAFPV Lite Brushed FC V2 (Integrated 25mW VTX)
- Motor: 7x16mm 19000KV Brushed Motors
- Receiver: Bayang protocol
- Camera: C01 camera
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Battery: 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- Flight time: 3 minutes
Silverware & LiteOSD
Silverware is a firmware for some micro quadcopters, which support level mode and acro mode. So you could use this on whoop FPV racing. Also it has the ability to change settings for custom builds, or to adapt to personal preferences.
LiteOSD is also integrated in the V2 board. So that you could setup many configrations according to your own preference easily. The method of entering OSD Menu on Lite Brushed FC is same as Betaflight. Make sure the drone is disarmed when entering OSD Menu on Lite 1S Brushless FC.
-Use Mode 2 (American Mode) as example-
Note: The left throttle stick should be at the middle position and then pull left.
Note: AETR is the default channel mapping of Lite FC. If you can not enter the OSD menu, it might cause by unmatched channel mapping.
If you use a toy transmitter like LiteRadio 1, and also active the TOY_TX option in the OSD menu. You could enter the OSD menu when the throttle stick in the lowest positon.
Supported Radio Transmitter
Currently the built-in receiver is compatible with Bayang protocol. Here is a listing of radio transmitter that could be compatible with this Lite Drone.
- LiteRadio Transmitter
- BETAFPV LiteModule RF Module ( with PA, range >300m, suit for Frsky Tanaris QX7 X9D X9D Plus X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO)
- Radio transmitter of toy drone like JJRC H67, Eachine E011 etc, that using the Bayang protocol
- Jumper T8SG radio transmitter
- MTX-9D multiprotocol module
- Other 4in1 multiprotocol module that support the Bayang protocol
If not sure whether your radio transmitter could support this FC board, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.
For example, if you have a Frsky Tanaris QX7 / X9D radio transmitter and want to try this FC board, just plug in a MTX90 multiprotocol module and done.
Package of RTF-With TX
Package of BNF-No TX
- 1 * Beta65S Lite Micro FPV Quad
- 2 * 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1 * Canopy for Micro Camera
- 1 * Screwdriver
- 1 * Carry-on bag