BETAFPV Lite Brushed Flight Controller V2
The stock firmware in the V2 board is upgraded since 2020 December. This new firmware is also used on Starter Kit 2 and Beta65S Lite drones at the same time.
- Support upgrading firmware via the USB port and PC Configurator easily.
- Include a new mode named STARTER, it is the default mode for this board out of the factory.
Basic Manual for New Firmware
In the default STARTER mode, here is something new or different.
- Power on first and after the system loads successfully, press the button and enter the binding status.
- Use the switch SB in the radio transmitter to change the flying mode. The flight mode is "Level mode" if switch SB is down (LEVL-S). "Horizon mode" if switch SB is in the middle (HOR-S). "Acro mode" if switch SB is up (ACRO-S).
- Use the switch SC in the radio transmitter to change the VTX Channels. Available channels follow this sequence: 5733/5752/5771/5790/5809/5828/5847/5866 which corresponds to band B.
With the new firmware, if you want to use the original LiteSilverware features, like the stick sequences, change the PID value, etc, please change to the ADVANCED mode. Go to the OSD menu CONFIG page, select the MODE. The right stick gimbal, pull left twice and right twice, the STARTER mode will change to ADVANCED mode. Then save and exit.
For more details, please check the manuals below. Both the manuals for the new firmware and the original Silverware firmware are available now.
How to Upgrade New Firmware
If you have a Lite brushed V2 FC board, no matter which firmware it is, or whether the firmware is inside or not, you could upgrade the new firmware easily.
How to flash the firmware of Lite FC
DO NOT press and hold the button before inserting the battery. It will erase the firmware and need to re-flash the firmware according to the manual above.
Know More About V2
The Lite brushed FC V2 is available.
- Integrate 25mW VTX, support change VTX channel brand via control.
- Add LiteOSD information and OSD Menu.
- Support firmware upgrade in DFU mode via USB port.
- Integrate an altitude sensor ( altitude hold function is NOT available now).
- 2 RGB LEDs
Since we released the world's first whoop FC with Silverware firmware in 2017, this board has become so popular among FPV pilots. Now we have upgraded to the V2 version with a ton of improvement. Also, the antenna is soldered in default.
Do you want to use your hobby radio transmitter (like Frsky QX7 / X9D etc) to control this drone in Bayang protocol? Want a long range control above 300m? High recommend this newest Bayang Lite RF module. Know more about this LiteModule here.
- The world's first FC board is compatible with Silverware firmware. This must be the most simple and affordable method to try whoop FPV racing hobby.
- Support level mode and acro mode. Also, it has the ability to change settings for custom builds or to adapt to personal preferences by stick gestures.
- Designed to work with current whoop drone or Blade Inductrix frames
- Built-in Bayang protocol native receiver, compatible with almost radio transmitter with deviation firmware or deviation compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Silverware firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F042
- Six-Axis: MPU6050
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Silverware firmware
- Receiver: Bayang protocol
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 2.5g
Silverware & LiteOSD
Silverware is firmware for some micro quadcopters, which support level mode and acro mode. So you could use this on whoop FPV racing. Also, it has the ability to change settings for custom builds or to adapt to personal preferences.
LiteOSD is also integrated into the V2 board. So that you could set up many configurations according to your own preference easily. The method of entering the OSD Menu on Lite Brushed FC is the same as Betaflight. Make sure the drone is disarmed when entering OSD Menu on Lite 1S Brushless FC.
-Use Mode 2 (American Mode) as an example-
Note: The left throttle stick should be at the middle position and then pull left.
Note: AETR is the default channel mapping of Lite FC. If you can not enter the OSD menu, it might cause by unmatched channel mapping.
If you use a toy transmitter like LiteRadio 1, and also active the TOY_TX option in the OSD menu. You could enter the OSD menu when the throttle stick in the lowest position.
Supported Radio Transmitter
Currently, the built-in receiver is compatible with the Bayang protocol. Here is a listing of radio transmitters that could be compatible with this FC board.
- LiteRadio Transmitter
- BETAFPV LiteModule RF Module ( with PA, range >300m, suit for Frsky Tanaris QX7 X9D X9D Plus X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO)
- The radio transmitter of toy drones like JJRC H67, Eachine E011, etc, that using the Bayang protocol
- Jumper T8SG radio transmitter
- MTX-9D multiprotocol module
- Other 4in1 multiprotocol modules that support the Bayang protocol
If not sure whether your radio transmitter could support this FC board, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.
For example, if you have a Frsky Tanaris QX7 / X9D radio transmitter and want to try this FC board, just plug in a BETAFPV LiteModule RF and done.
Some pilots would complain that it is definitely not a long range FC. It loses signal with my transmitter far too often and for what appears to be no reason. This issue is often caused by the location of the antenna. You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal. For example, run the signal upwards. Thanks for Harley Feinberg's advice.
- 1 * BETAFPV Lite Brushed Flight Controller V2.0 with Antenna
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
The description below are all for the Lite Brushed V1 (black color) board.
By default in the V1 board, Silverware use stick sequences, which are also called gestures, to change modes, tune PIDs, calibrate accelerometer or save settings.
For example, with the Frsky QX7 radio transmitter, change the FC's mode between level and acro. Just move the right stick as shown below.
For all the gestures in Silverware, please Go to Basic User Manual in support Freshdesk.
This V1 board has 2 LEDs to indicate the status, including red LED ( at the front) and blue LED ( at the rear).
Flashing slowly at the same time
Flashing quickly and then be solid
Betafpv.com offers a (30) day manufacture defect warranty, starting from the date the product(s) was delivered to the customer. If more than 30 days have passed since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
For merchandise was confirmed as genuinely defective（Product Design problem & Quality issues）, we will ship out a replacement free of charge directly. The consumer will not be charged any fees for approved warranty service.
In almost all cases, we will work with you to debug your issue firstly.
Each claim should have all proof of defect by mean of photo or video showing clearly the defect of the product. Please create a ticket to send us photos or video of your product, a detailed description of your issue, and a description of what you have already done to fix it. We are happy to solve any problem you may meet.
NOTE: The refund amount is limited to the purchase price of the item.
Directly Send Ticket: Create a new ticket
*We do not accept ALL kinds of returns.
*All sales are final.
Shipping Time and Rules
Estimated Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping: 3-7 working days
Standard Shipping (Registered Mail): 12-30 working days
- There are estimated delivery time only, so BETAFPV can not guarantee an exact delivery time.
- The estimated delivery time may be longer if any battery is includedin your order.
- Affected by Covid-19, there may be some delay in the delivery.
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the tracking number (you need to register BETAFPV website when placing the order). You can enter the tracking number to check your package shipment status below. Please contact BETAFPV customer support for help if you are not able to track it.
PO Boxes/APO/FPO Addresses
Shipments to PO Boxes, APO, FPO may be declined.
Some countries or remote regions are forbidden to ship stand-alone batteries due to restricted Customs rules.
We will notify you if we are unable to ship batteries to your location. For expedited shipping like DHL, stand-alone batteries are prohibited to be shipped.Devices packed with less than or equal to two batteries like drones are available to be shipped. Devices in which Batteries contained like transmitters or goggles are accepted to be shipped without limits.
Battery Type Definitions
- Stand-alone: Package ONLY contains batteries or cells; NO equipment
- Packed with: Package contains equipment + cells or batteries that are NOT installed in the equipment. For example, BNF drones with batteries or RTF drone kits.
- Contained in: Package has lithium batteries contained in equipment (properly installed in the equipment they are intended to operate). For example, radio transmitter or goggles.
List of Countries That Prohibit From Importing Drones or Batteries
Choosing standard shipping will be restricted.
Asia: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Pakistan, Qatar, Oman
Africa: South Africa
Note: It will be available for drones shipment if you would like to choose expedited shipping like DHL.
Address Information Requirement
For orders from below countries or regions, address information is specially required.
Hong Kong or Macao: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional).
Taiwan: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional), and provide personal ID number due to Customs requirement.
South Korea: Please provide personal clearance code. You can apply for it from the below link if you do not have one.
Brazil: Please provide your tax number (CPF) in your address.
Chile: Please provide your individual tax number in your address.
Indonesia: Please provide your personal ID number in your address. Provide NPWP number if you place order as company.
BETAFPV Assume No Responsibility For Delayed Or Rejected Orders Due To The Following Reasons
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-7 days for transportation to remote regions. It might be 7 days longer if ships to islands area like Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands etc.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusing to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, hotel, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access. Please provide a permanent street address.
*Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact BETAFPV customer support in a timely manner.
Shipping Method and Fee
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $99.99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be charged $5 on orders of $20 - $99.98; charged $10 on orders of less than $20. (Shipping fee will be different when delivering to remote countries/regions.)
Products with big volume are excluded from free shipping rule due to dimensional weight calculated by shipping company.
The product collections list is as follows:
- FPV Goggles
- BETAFPV Gates & Flags
- RTF FPV Whoop Kits
- LiteRadio Series radio transmitter
- Radio Transmitter & Drone Storage Cases
We offer expedited shipping service worldwide including islands area. The shipping fee will be shown on the check-out page once the expedited shipping method is chosen.
Note: Purchasers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, customs clearance and other costs incurred when choosing expedited shipping.
How long until my order ships?
All orders will be processed within 1-2 working days after your payment.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or some products on back order, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email. Please make sure your email address is available and remember to check the email for the notification.
After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
The nation cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again. Please contact BETAFPV customer support in 24 hours after placing the order if you need to change order product information or address.
How do I cancel after I have placed the order, but it has not shipped?
You can contact BETAFPV customer support for canceling if your order has not been shipped. If your order has been shipped less than 24 hours, please contact the customer service to help. We will try to hold your order from the shipping company.
It is impossible to cancel if your order has been shipped over 24 hours.
Under what circumstances will BETAFPV cancel an order unilaterally?
Product(s) unavailable currently, BETAFPV tries to contact customers and does not get a reply in 7 days.
High-Risk Order(s) identified by Credit Card bank or Paypal. To ensure your card safety, we will cancel your order.
No Shipping Methods. If we are not able to ship to your location, Your order will be canceled.
*The right of final interpretation of the shipping policy resides with BETAFPV