BETAFPV Lite Brushed Flight Controller V2Regular price $16.99 USD Save $0.00 USD
- Support upgrading firmware via the USB port and PC Configurator easily.
- Include a new mode named STARTER, it is the default mode for this board out of factory.
Basic Manual for New Firmware
In the default STARTER mode, here is something new or different.
- Power on first and after the system loads succussfully, press the button and enter the binding status.
- Use the switch SB in the radio transmitter to change the flying mode. The flight mode is "Level mode" if switch SB is down (LEVL-S). "Horizon mode" if switch SB is in the middle (HOR-S). "Acro mode" if switch SB is up (ACRO-S).
- Use the switch SC in the radio transmitter to change the VTX Channels. Available channels follow this sequence: 5733/5752/5771/5790/5809/5828/5847/5866 which corresponds to band B.
With the new firmware, if you want use the original LiteSilverware features, like the stick sequences, change the PID value etc, please change to the ADVANCED mode. Go to the OSD menu CONFIG page, select the MODE. The right stick gimbal, pull left twice and right twice, the STARTER mode will change to ADVANCED mode. Then save and exit.
For more details, please check the manuals below. Both the manuals for the new firmware and the original Silverware firmware are available now.
How to Upgrade New Firmware
If you have a Lite brushed V2 FC board, no matter which firmware it is, or whether firmware inside or not, you could upgrade the new firmware easily.
DO NOT press and hold the button before inserting the battery. It will erase the firmware and need to re-flash the firmware according to the manual above.
Know More About V2
The Lite brushed FC V2 is available.
- Integrate 25mW VTX, support change VTX channel brand via control.
- Add LiteOSD information and OSD Menu.
- Support firmware upgrade in DFU mode via USB port.
- Integrate an altitude sensor ( altitude hold function is NOT available now).
- 2 RGB LEDs
Since we released the world's first whoop FC with Silverware firmware in 2017, this board become so popular among FPV pilots. Now we have upgraded to the V2 version with a ton of improvement. Also the antenna is soldered in default.
Do you want to use your hobby radio transmitter (like Frsky QX7 / X9D etc) to control this drone in Bayang protocol? Want a long range control above 300m? High recommend this newest Bayang Lite RF module. Know more about this LiteModule here.
- The world's first FC board compatible with Silverware firmware. This must be the most simple and affordable method to try whoop FPV racing hobby.
- Support level mode and acro mode. Also it has the ability to change settings for custom builds, or to adapt to personal preferences by stick gestures.
- Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix frames
- Built in Bayang protocol native receiver, compatible with almost radio transmitter with deviation firmware or deviation compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Silverware firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F042
- Six-Axis: MPU6050
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Silverware firmware
- Receiver: Bayang protocol
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 2.5g
Silverware & LiteOSD
Silverware is a firmware for some micro quadcopters, which support level mode and acro mode. So you could use this on whoop FPV racing. Also it has the ability to change settings for custom builds, or to adapt to personal preferences.
LiteOSD is also integrated in the V2 board. So that you could setup many configrations according to your own preference easily. The method of entering OSD Menu on Lite Brushed FC is same as Betaflight. Make sure the drone is disarmed when entering OSD Menu on Lite 1S Brushless FC.
-Use Mode 2 (American Mode) as example-
Note: The left throttle stick should be at the middle position and then pull left.
Note: AETR is the default channel mapping of Lite FC. If you can not enter the OSD menu, it might cause by unmatched channel mapping.
If you use a toy transmitter like LiteRadio 1, and also active the TOY_TX option in the OSD menu. You could enter the OSD menu when the throttle stick in the lowest positon.
Supported Radio Transmitter
Currently the built-in receiver is compatible with Bayang protocol. Here is a listing of radio transmitter that could be compatible with this FC board.
- LiteRadio Transmitter
- BETAFPV LiteModule RF Module ( with PA, range >300m, suit for Frsky Tanaris QX7 X9D X9D Plus X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO)
- Radio transmitter of toy drone like JJRC H67, Eachine E011 etc, that using the Bayang protocol
- Jumper T8SG radio transmitter
- MTX-9D multiprotocol module
- Other 4in1 multiprotocol module that support the Bayang protocol
If not sure whether your radio transmitter could support this FC board, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.
For example, if you have a Frsky Tanaris QX7 / X9D radio transmitter and want to try this FC board, just plug in a BETAFPV LiteModule RF and done.
Some pilots would complaint that it is definitely not a long range FC. It looses signal with my transmitter far too often and for what appears to be no reason. This issue is often caused by the location of the antenna. You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal. For example, run the singal upwards. Thanks for Harley Finberg's advice.
- 1 * BETAFPV Lite Brushed Flight Controller V2.0 with Antenna
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers
The description below are all for the Lite Brushed V1 (black color) board.
By default in the V1 board, Silverware use stick sequences, which also called gestures, to change modes, tune PIDs, calibrate accelerometer or save settings.
For example, with Frsky QX7 radio transmitter, change the FC's mode between level and acro. Just move the right stick as show below.
For all the gestures in Silverware, please Go to Basic User Manual in support freshdesk.
This V1 board has 2 LEDs to indicate the status, including red LED ( at the front) and blue LED ( at the rear) .
Flashing slow at the same time
Flashing quickly and then be solid