0703 1S Brushless Motors
We are sorry to announce that 0703 Brushless Motors is discontinued and will not be available for sales anymore. We recommend you buy its great alternative 0802SE Brushless Motors.
These motors are the stock motors for the Beta75 Pro 1S brushless drone.
Note: There are two KV for 0703 motors.
Note: The OG 75pro frame doesn't fit 0703 19000KV motors.
- Propellers: 40mm 4-blade props
- Motors: 0703 brushless motors
- Batteries: 550mAh 1S Lipo HV batteries
- Frame: Beta75 Pro frame
Really not recommend the these 0703 motors with a 65mm frame ( like Beta65 Pro frame or BWhoop B06 etc). Why? The combo of 0703 motors and 31mm props (for 65mm frame) has a really low efficiency. Really not power enough. For the 65mm 1S brushless drone, recommend the 0603 motors.
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 550mAh batteries.
- The KV value of 0703/0603 motors are both 15000KV.
- Plug：Micro JST-1.25 3-pins connector
- Height: 16.2mm
- Width: 10mm
- Weight: 2.1g ( with connector)
- Shaft: φ1.0mm
- KV (rpm/V): 15000KV / 19000KV
- Voltage: 3.7-7.4V
- Battery: 1S lipo battery (2S is not recommended)
- Load Current: 1.8-3.8A
- Pull: 23-40g
- Power: 6.7-28W
- Efficient: 3.4-1.4g/W
- Usage: for 1S brushless multirotor like Beta75 Pro or BWhoop B06 etc
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Center for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
- 4 * BETAFPV 0703 15000KV Brushless Motors / 19000KV Brushless Motors
- Some M1.4*3 screws (Fit for Beta65 Pro and Beta75 Pro frame)