Beta75 Pro 2 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter
Beta75 Pro 2 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter is discontinued now. If you are interested in the Pro Series drone, welcome to try the Beta85 Pro 2 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter.
Beta75 Pro 2 is a lighter but still fast enough 2S whoop drone. With the AIO F4 2S flight controller and 08028 brushless motors, only 28g without batteries. Upfraded props with Gemfan 40mm 4-blades propellers. BETAFPV always try to provide more choices for every FPV pilots. Pro series is our product line with lighter, faster and higher intergrated brushless drones.
Beta75 Pro 2 - Power Whoop by Nick Burns
Eachine Trashcan Killer? Already? - BETAFPV 75 Pro 2 - Honest Review & Flights
by Drone Camps RC
Full review video by Albert Kim The video gives you a perfect answer of how the Beta75 Pro 2 performs.
Daniel Sugano 's flight footage of Beta75 Pro 2 prototype.
X series, like Beta65X or Beta75X, represent the highest performance of 2S whoop drones. With long range rx, powerful ESC and motors, pilots would fly the X drone like a smaller mini drones; Pro series, like Beta65 Pro 2 and Beta75 Pro 2, have a higher integrated AIO FC and lighter weight, pilots fly it like a faster Whoop drone.This is the biggest difference of the X series and Pro series drones. You could have a noticeable different experience in control.
The specification comparison of the 75mm brushless drones, Beta75X VS Beta75 Pro 2.
- Beta75 Pro 2 starts another new era of 2S whoop drones. Compared with the Beta75X, it is 14g lighter in weight, you could fly real acro in 2S battery, like a faster Whoop drone, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high-performance STM32F411 processor FC boards and betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version), everyone could fly the Beta75 Pro 2 drone like a racing pro.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75 Pro 2. It is 2g lighter than the Beta75X frame but has the same battery slot that compatible with the 2S.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 08028 12000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 300mAh HV 1S high rate batteries are recommended by default. But pilot could also use their 2S battery with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
- Wash-out issue totally not exists in Beta75 Pro 2 drones.
- Weight: 28g (without battery)
- Motors: 08028 12000KV with connector
- Frame: Beta75 Pro 2 Frame
- Props: Gemfan 40mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: A01 AIO Camera
- Receiver Option: SPI Frsky, SPI Futaba and Frsky LBT
- Battery: 300mah 1S HV Batteries 2pcs
- Flight time: 2 minutes and a half with 300mAh 1S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
Find more details about this 2S AIO F4 FC board.
- CPU: STM32F411
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Built-in 1-2S ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
The Beta75 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
Power CableThe default choices for the Beta75 Pro 2 is 2pcs 300mAh HV 1S whoop batteries. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot, as seen below.
You can also swap from JST connector to XT30 connector and rip the 75 Pro 2 with 350mah 2S battery.
The A01 AIO Camera combo is perfect for Pro2 Series whoop drone, which is integrated with A01 VTX, 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter, 600TVL FPV Camera and Dipole Whip Antenna.
- FOV: H:120°/V:100°
- Video System: NTSC/PAL（Switchable）
- Horizontal Resolution: 640X480 1/4”
- Output power: 0/25mW/200mW adjustable (Set output power on 0, to avoid frequency interference)
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Size: 28x19x5mm(VTX)
- Weight: 3.2g
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. Binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given on our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop is provided on our support page.
4. The camera angle is 30 degrees by default but a spare camera mount with 35 degrees is also attached to the drone.
5. If you are using an EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you.
6. If your Beta75 Pro 2 (SPI Frsky Receiver) shuts down and falls down randomly, please read this article on the support page.
7. How to set up smart audio VTX control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)
- 1 * Beta75 Pro 2 BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 2 * 300mAh 1S battery (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * Spare camera mount with 35 degrees tilt