Beta85 Pro 2, a new approach to the 2S micro formula which optimizes weight. This provides a smoother flight experience that's easier to control at high speed and easier on battery life as well. With the new F4 1S AIO FC(No Rx) and 1103 11000Kv motors lifting only 42g plus battery, you have plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor spaces as a small scale acro playground. The weight savings also provide a handling advantage on the race course, allowing tighter turns and making it easier to hit gates.
BETAFPV always tailor a new FPV combination to meet every FPV pilots' requirement. Pro 2 series is our product line with lighter, faster and higher integrated brushless drones.
Notice: The Frsky FCC version only supports the D8 protocol.
Inspired by Justin Davis & Nate Payne's ShutterBug85, this build is dramatically reduced weight and optimized the flight experience, and the acro performance is really awesome. Beta85 Pro 2 is the best combination for pilots, you do not need to assemble it by hand but also get more power on punch for acro mode.
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
F4 1S AIO FC(No Rx) - it not only integrates with the 25mW VTX but also supports a 1-2S power system, which is perfectly suitable for the weight-sensitive drone such as Meteor75 and Beta85 Pro2. It integrated with a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC. So the 1-2S drone could save much weight for a faster fly experience.
The Beta85 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
For more video about these 2S Whoop drone, please check here:
Have any questions about 2S Whoop drone, please join our group on Facebook:
1. Does this drone have a current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. Binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.
5. If you are using EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you.
6. If your Beta85 Pro 2 (SPI Frsky Receiver) shuts down and falls down randomly, please read this article in the support page.
7. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)