Beta75X HD Whoop Quadcopter (3S)
We are sorry to announce that Beta75X HD is discontinued and will not be available for sales anymore. We recommend you buy its great alternative Beta75X HD Digital VTX.
The Beta75X progression continues. The latest version of the Beta75X HD whoop comes equipped with the Turtle V2 camera and rocks 3S power. Madness! Compromise? Not here. Experience the boost in power and performance, all while capturing it all on HD video! For those of you who crave a little lunchtime session at your local playground or blasting through gates at your home racetrack, this little beast is for you.
- True acro performance in a whoop – The new Beta75X HD (along with its bigger brother the new Beta85X 4K) ushers in a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a huge improvement in power-to-weight ratio, you can now fly real acro yet still enjoy the convenience, safety, and quietness of a whoop-sized frame.
- Dialed-in tuning – Running the high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor flight controller board and finely tuned with BETAFPVF411, fly like a pro right out of the box.
- Superb video – Capture high-quality video and high-definition DVR recordings with the Caddx Turtle V2 on Beta75X HD version (4K on the Beta85X 4K!).
- Tough and agile – The custom frame is both durable and light. It weighs in at only 57.6g. The setup coupled with a 3S battery will provide a punch that’ll put an ear-to-ear grin on your face.
- Fiddle less, fly more – All-in-one and ready to fly, just plug-and-rip! The custom 1103 8000KV motors come with cable connectors, so if you can plug in a battery, then you can start to fly.
- 3S power and performance – Engineered to perform best with 300mAh 3S battery.
- Bright lights – Look at all the pretty lights! Custom slot allows you to slap on our LED strip, hassle free. Light it up!
Beta75X HD Crusing the schoolyard by SEKILE
- Weight:57.6g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 ( for HD DVR version)
- Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X (HD DVR)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Frame: Beta75X Frame
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not including)
It’s highly recommended that you feed this little beast with the newest 300mAh 3S 45C battery. The maximum current requirement for this drone is about 11A, so do NOT use 3S 300mAh batteries under 35C.
The FC for this drone is the F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board. For detailed specifications, check out the FC page. Here’s a quick overview:
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411(BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2
- Support programmable LED like WS2812
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
Inspired by the innovation of the community and its pilots who were throwing HD cams on their Beta75X, we re-engineered this new version to meet their needs. So yea, put away your cable ties, twist ties, rubber bands, and hot glue guns. Just throw on a battery, go rip and capture it all on HD.
For more details on the Caddx Turtle V2 camera, check this page.
A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
Our newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suited for the canopy. The VTX’s output power is switchable, between 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control by default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Caddx Turtle V2 camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9(non-changeable)
- Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensor
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 3S Whoop Quadcopter (without battery)
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
* Battery is NOT included. Highly recommend the 300mAh 3S 45C battery.