Beta75X HD Whoop Quadcopter (3S)
We are sorry to announce that Beta75X HD is discontinued and will not be available for sales anymore. We recommend you buy its great alternative Beta75X HD Digital VTX.
The Beta75X progression continues. The latest version of the Beta75X HD whoop comes equipped with the Turtle V2 camera and rocks 3S power. Madness! Compromise? Not here. Experience the boost in power and performance, all while capturing it all on HD video! For those of you who crave a little lunchtime session at your local playground or blasting through gates at your home racetrack, this little beast is for you.
- True acro performance in a whoop – The new Beta75X HD (along with its bigger brother the new Beta85X 4K) ushers in a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a huge improvement in power-to-weight ratio, you can now fly real acro yet still enjoy the convenience, safety, and quietness of a whoop-sized frame.
- Dialed-in tuning – Running the high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor flight controller board and finely tuned with BETAFPVF411, fly like a pro right out of the box.
- Superb video – Capture high-quality video and high-definition DVR recordings with the Caddx Turtle V2 on Beta75X HD version (4K on the Beta85X 4K!).
- Tough and agile – The custom frame is both durable and light. It weighs in at only 57.6g. The setup coupled with a 3S battery will provide a punch that’ll put an ear-to-ear grin on your face.
- Fiddle less, fly more – All-in-one and ready to fly, just plug-and-rip! The custom 1103 8000KV motors come with cable connectors, so if you can plug in a battery, then you can start to fly.
- 3S power and performance – Engineered to perform best with 300mAh 3S battery.
- Bright lights – Look at all the pretty lights! Custom slot allows you to slap on our LED strip, hassle free. Light it up!
Beta75X HD Crusing the schoolyard by SEKILE
- Weight:57.6g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 ( for HD DVR version)
- Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X (HD DVR)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Frame: Beta75X Frame
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not including)
For 75mm brushless whoop drones, there are 3 versions for your choice - Beta75X 2S, Beta75X 3S, Beta75X HD.
It’s highly recommended that you feed this little beast with the newest 300mAh 3S 45C battery. The maximum current requirement for this drone is about 11A, so do NOT use 3S 300mAh batteries under 35C.
The FC for this drone is the F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board. For detailed specifications, check out the FC page. Here’s a quick overview:
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411(BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2
- Support programmable LED like WS2812
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
Inspired by the innovation of the community and its pilots who were throwing HD cams on their Beta75X, we re-engineered this new version to meet their needs. So yea, put away your cable ties, twist ties, rubber bands, and hot glue guns. Just throw on a battery, go rip and capture it all on HD.
For more details on the Caddx Turtle V2 camera, check this page.
A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
Our newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suited for the canopy. The VTX’s output power is switchable, between 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control by default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Caddx Turtle V2 camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9(non-changeable)
- Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensor
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 3S Whoop Quadcopter (without battery)
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
* Battery is NOT included. Highly recommend the 300mAh 3S 45C battery.
Betafpv.com offers a (30) day manufacture defect warranty, starting from the date the product(s) was delivered to the customer. If more than 30 days have passed since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
For merchandise was confirmed as genuinely defective（Product Design problem & Quality issues）, we will ship out a replacement free of charge directly. The consumer will not be charged any fees for approved warranty service.
In almost all cases, we will work with you to debug your issue firstly.
Each claim should have all proof of defect by mean of photo or video showing clearly the defect of the product. Please create a ticket to send us photos or video of your product, a detailed description of your issue, and a description of what you have already done to fix it. We are happy to solve any problem you may meet.
NOTE: The refund amount is limited to the purchase price of the item.
Directly Send Ticket: Create a new ticket
*We do not accept ALL kinds of returns.
*All sales are final.
Shipping Time and Rules
Estimated Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping: 3-7 working days
Standard Shipping (Registered Mail): 12-30 working days
- There are estimated delivery time only, so BETAFPV can not guarantee an exact delivery time.
- The estimated delivery time may be longer if any battery is includedin your order.
- Affected by Covid-19, there may be some delay in the delivery.
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the tracking number (you need to register BETAFPV website when placing the order). You can enter the tracking number to check your package shipment status below. Please contact BETAFPV customer support for help if you are not able to track it.
PO Boxes/APO/FPO Addresses
Shipments to PO Boxes, APO, FPO may be declined.
Some countries or remote regions are forbidden to ship stand-alone batteries due to restricted Customs rules.
We will notify you if we are unable to ship batteries to your location. For expedited shipping like DHL, stand-alone batteries are prohibited to be shipped.Devices packed with less than or equal to two batteries like drones are available to be shipped. Devices in which Batteries contained like transmitters or goggles are accepted to be shipped without limits.
Battery Type Definitions
- Stand-alone: Package ONLY contains batteries or cells; NO equipment
- Packed with: Package contains equipment + cells or batteries that are NOT installed in the equipment. For example, BNF drones with batteries or RTF drone kits.
- Contained in: Package has lithium batteries contained in equipment (properly installed in the equipment they are intended to operate). For example, radio transmitter or goggles.
List of Countries That Prohibit From Importing Drones or Batteries
Choosing standard shipping will be restricted.
Asia: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Pakistan, Qatar, Oman
Africa: South Africa
Note: It will be available for drones shipment if you would like to choose expedited shipping like DHL.
Address Information Requirement
For orders from below countries or regions, address information is specially required.
Hong Kong or Macao: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional).
Taiwan: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional), and provide personal ID number due to Customs requirement.
South Korea: Please provide personal clearance code. You can apply for it from the below link if you do not have one.
Brazil: Please provide your tax number (CPF) in your address.
Chile: Please provide your individual tax number in your address.
Indonesia: Please provide your personal ID number in your address. Provide NPWP number if you place order as company.
BETAFPV Assume No Responsibility For Delayed Or Rejected Orders Due To The Following Reasons
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-7 days for transportation to remote regions. It might be 7 days longer if ships to islands area like Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands etc.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusing to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, hotel, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access. Please provide a permanent street address.
*Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact BETAFPV customer support in a timely manner.
Shipping Method and Fee
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $99.99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be charged $5 on orders of $20 - $99.98; charged $10 on orders of less than $20. (Shipping fee will be different when delivering to remote countries/regions.)
Products with big volume are excluded from free shipping rule due to dimensional weight calculated by shipping company.
The product collections list is as follows:
- FPV Goggles
- BETAFPV Gates & Flags
- RTF FPV Whoop Kits
- LiteRadio Series radio transmitter
- Radio Transmitter & Drone Storage Cases
We offer expedited shipping service worldwide including islands area. The shipping fee will be shown on the check-out page once the expedited shipping method is chosen.
Note: Purchasers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, customs clearance and other costs incurred when choosing expedited shipping.
How long until my order ships?
All orders will be processed within 1-2 working days after your payment.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or some products on back order, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email. Please make sure your email address is available and remember to check the email for the notification.
After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
The nation cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again. Please contact BETAFPV customer support in 24 hours after placing the order if you need to change order product information or address.
How do I cancel after I have placed the order, but it has not shipped?
You can contact BETAFPV customer support for canceling if your order has not been shipped. If your order has been shipped less than 24 hours, please contact the customer service to help. We will try to hold your order from the shipping company.
It is impossible to cancel if your order has been shipped over 24 hours.
Under what circumstances will BETAFPV cancel an order unilaterally?
Product(s) unavailable currently, BETAFPV tries to contact customers and does not get a reply in 7 days.
High-Risk Order(s) identified by Credit Card bank or Paypal. To ensure your card safety, we will cancel your order.
No Shipping Methods. If we are not able to ship to your location, Your order will be canceled.
*The right of final interpretation of the shipping policy resides with BETAFPV