Beta75X Whoop Quadcopter (3S)
Beta75X series is discontinued now, but you can try the new pusher style X-series drone - Beta85X V2.
Note: The firmware version of the newest batch is 4.0.3, which is not compatible with default PID, so please flash the firmware to 3.5.3. Click here to check the manual of how to flash the firmware.
Beta75X 3S Whoop drone has finally came out! Smaller with 75mm frame. Powerful in 1103 8000KV motor in default. Updated board with F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC. So you can totally fly it on our 300mAh 3S battery. No matter how you want to fly on cruising or racing, Beta75X can satisfy you with a fast and powerful flight and real-time FPV feds.
For 75mm brushless whoop drones, there are 3 versions for your choice - Beta75X 2S, Beta75X 3S, Beta75X HD.
- FC board is upgraded to F4 2-4S AIO 12A Brushless FC. Definitely gives your 3S whoop drone much more POWER.
- Motors are updated to 1103 8000KV motors, provide more powerful thrust, enable you to fly on 3S.
- Camera is changed to Customized EOSV2 Camera, bring you high quality image and low RF interference.
- Props are replaced by Betafpv X Gemfan Props, washout issue almost doesn't exist.
For more video about these Beta75X Whoop drone, please check here:
Have any questions about brushless Whoop drone, please join our group on Facebook:
- Beta75X starts a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned BETAFPVF411(BEFH) firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing pro.
- Enjoy the real-time FPV feds and fast, powerful flight at the same time with the customized EOSV2 camera.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75X. A total weight of 45.3g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 3S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized 1103 8000KV motors with cable connectors, provide powerful thrust on 3S, just plug and play.
- 300mAh 3S high rate battery is recommended by default but not including.
- Weight: 45.3g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: Customized EOSV2 Camera ( for FPV version)
- FPV Camera Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X(FPV)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Frame: Beta75X Frame
- Recommend Battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not including)
Highly recommend the newest 300mAh 45C batteries for this small beast. The maximum current requirement for this drone is about 11A, so do NOT use 3S 300mAh battery under 35C.
How to calculate the highest current the battery could provide? For example, 45C 300mAh 3S battery, the maximum discharge current is about 13.5A.
45C * 300mAh = 13.5A.
|1103 11000KV||2S 350mAh Battery||7.4V|
|1103 8000KV||3S 300mah Battery||11.1V|
Note: Please kindly cut out these three sticks ① ② ③ by using the scissors as the following picture to fit the 3S 300mah Battery(R-Version ), be careful not to cut the wire of the receiver.
F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC
Find more details about this F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411(BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver. Add Frsky R9M Receiver and DSMX receiver since V1.2.
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor Weight: 5.6g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware: G-H-30-16.7
EOSV2 Camera and A01 VTX
Find more details about EOSV2 camera in another page.
The customized EOSV2 camera provides a perfect image performance. The camera tilt angle is switchable from 25 degrees to 45 degrees, so that it could support different flying situations (indoors and outdoors alike).
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
Note: How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized EOSV2 camera mount.
Note: How to change the frequency and output power? How to use the PitMode on the A01 VTX?
Please go to the A01 VTX page for details.
Prop Out & Wash Out
The Beta75X drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.Know more about "Props Out".
So here we go, in this video we tested Beta75X HD 3S with dive, powerloop and spilt-S. NO WASHOUT at all!!
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
Yes, it has a real current sensor. So no need to use the virtual current meter and you could get a more accurate current value. In order to use this current sensor hardware, some configurations in Betaflight GUI are needed.
Know more about current sensor and calibration.
2. How to connect the receiver to the 2-4S brushless FC?
Please don't forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2-4S brushless FC. Find out more details in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop is provided on our support page.
4. ETA of my 3S whoop drones.
We know that you guys can't wait to get this little monster and want to know about the ETA. Check out the shipping information here.
5. How to set up smart audio VTX control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 3S Whoop Quadcopter (without battery)
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
*Battery is NOT included. Highly recommend the 300mAh 45C 3S battery.
Betafpv.com offers a (30) day manufacture defect warranty, starting from the date the product(s) was delivered to the customer. If more than 30 days have passed since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
For merchandise was confirmed as genuinely defective（Product Design problem & Quality issues）, we will ship out a replacement free of charge directly. The consumer will not be charged any fees for approved warranty service.
In almost all cases, we will work with you to debug your issue firstly.
Each claim should have all proof of defect by mean of photo or video showing clearly the defect of the product. Please create a ticket to send us photos or video of your product, a detailed description of your issue, and a description of what you have already done to fix it. We are happy to solve any problem you may meet.
NOTE: The refund amount is limited to the purchase price of the item.
Directly Send Ticket: Create a new ticket
*We do not accept ALL kinds of returns.
*All sales are final.
Shipping Time and Rules
Estimated Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping: 3-7 working days
Standard Shipping (Registered Mail): 12-30 working days
- There are estimated delivery time only, so BETAFPV can not guarantee an exact delivery time.
- The estimated delivery time may be longer if any battery is includedin your order.
- Affected by Covid-19, there may be some delay in the delivery.
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the tracking number (you need to register BETAFPV website when placing the order). You can enter the tracking number to check your package shipment status below. Please contact BETAFPV customer support for help if you are not able to track it.
PO Boxes/APO/FPO Addresses
Shipments to PO Boxes, APO, FPO may be declined.
Some countries or remote regions are forbidden to ship stand-alone batteries due to restricted Customs rules.
We will notify you if we are unable to ship batteries to your location. For expedited shipping like DHL, stand-alone batteries are prohibited to be shipped.Devices packed with less than or equal to two batteries like drones are available to be shipped. Devices in which Batteries contained like transmitters or goggles are accepted to be shipped without limits.
Battery Type Definitions
- Stand-alone: Package ONLY contains batteries or cells; NO equipment
- Packed with: Package contains equipment + cells or batteries that are NOT installed in the equipment. For example, BNF drones with batteries or RTF drone kits.
- Contained in: Package has lithium batteries contained in equipment (properly installed in the equipment they are intended to operate). For example, radio transmitter or goggles.
List of Countries That Prohibit From Importing Drones or Batteries
Choosing standard shipping will be restricted.
Asia: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Pakistan, Qatar, Oman
Africa: South Africa
Note: It will be available for drones shipment if you would like to choose expedited shipping like DHL.
Address Information Requirement
For orders from below countries or regions, address information is specially required.
Hong Kong or Macao: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional).
Taiwan: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional), and provide personal ID number due to Customs requirement.
South Korea: Please provide personal clearance code. You can apply for it from the below link if you do not have one.
Brazil: Please provide your tax number (CPF) in your address.
Chile: Please provide your individual tax number in your address.
Indonesia: Please provide your personal ID number in your address. Provide NPWP number if you place order as company.
BETAFPV Assume No Responsibility For Delayed Or Rejected Orders Due To The Following Reasons
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-7 days for transportation to remote regions. It might be 7 days longer if ships to islands area like Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands etc.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusing to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, hotel, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access. Please provide a permanent street address.
*Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact BETAFPV customer support in a timely manner.
Shipping Method and Fee
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $99.99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be charged $5 on orders of $20 - $99.98; charged $10 on orders of less than $20. (Shipping fee will be different when delivering to remote countries/regions.)
Products with big volume are excluded from free shipping rule due to dimensional weight calculated by shipping company.
The product collections list is as follows:
- FPV Goggles
- BETAFPV Gates & Flags
- RTF FPV Whoop Kits
- LiteRadio Series radio transmitter
- Radio Transmitter & Drone Storage Cases
We offer expedited shipping service worldwide including islands area. The shipping fee will be shown on the check-out page once the expedited shipping method is chosen.
Note: Purchasers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, customs clearance and other costs incurred when choosing expedited shipping.
How long until my order ships?
All orders will be processed within 1-2 working days after your payment.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or some products on back order, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email. Please make sure your email address is available and remember to check the email for the notification.
After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
The nation cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again. Please contact BETAFPV customer support in 24 hours after placing the order if you need to change order product information or address.
How do I cancel after I have placed the order, but it has not shipped?
You can contact BETAFPV customer support for canceling if your order has not been shipped. If your order has been shipped less than 24 hours, please contact the customer service to help. We will try to hold your order from the shipping company.
It is impossible to cancel if your order has been shipped over 24 hours.
Under what circumstances will BETAFPV cancel an order unilaterally?
Product(s) unavailable currently, BETAFPV tries to contact customers and does not get a reply in 7 days.
High-Risk Order(s) identified by Credit Card bank or Paypal. To ensure your card safety, we will cancel your order.
No Shipping Methods. If we are not able to ship to your location, Your order will be canceled.
*The right of final interpretation of the shipping policy resides with BETAFPV