Beta85X FPV Whoop Quadcopter (2-3S)
The Betafpv 85X is capable of running on 2s and 3s Lipos so will be the most extreme and fast micro drone whoop of its time. Escs that can run D-Shot 1200 ensures a fast response time to the high performance motors and will provide the pilot with so much fun at the sticks. Improved camera and body shell over previous versions along with more aerodynamic propellers. 3S is the most recommended set up and offer the smoothest footage.
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level.
- With the high-performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware. This is also the first 2" BNF drone that comes with BLHeli-32 ESC.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. Except for the traditional carbon fiber frame, another choice of plastic frame for your 2" props drone.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1105 6000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2" prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 3S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilots could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 58g (without battery)
- Motors: 1105 6000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2" 4-Blades Props
- FPV Camera: Customized EOS2 Camera ( for FPV version)
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Frame: Beta85X Frame
- 5.8G VTX antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Battery strap fits for micro 2S-3S battery
Find more details about this 2S F4 FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
Find more details about this BLHeli_32 ESC board in another page.
- Supports Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 2S-3S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 25A
- BLHELI_32 Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
FPV Camera and VTX
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Customized EOS2 FPV camera
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
BLHeli_32 is the 3rd generation ESC firmware after BLHeli and BLHeli_S, which is written for ESC‘s that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
Beta85X is the first 2" BNF drone that supports BLHeli_32 ESC. With the other power system parts, EMAX Avan 2" propellers and 1105 6000KV motors, it gives you the highest performance in flying experience.
Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
We lost a bunch of prototype drones because of this AXII antenna. Why? The 5.8g VTX signal is still perfect when the RC radio transmitter connection break. This is why we choose this micro antenna for the Beta85X.
Know more about Micro AXII 5.8G antennas.
The Beta85X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
Which camera is most popular on brushless whoop drones? That must be CADDX EOS2. Ligher, smaller but still have perfect image performance. Now it is the stock camera for Beta85X drone. At the same time, the 5.8g VTX board has all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
The EOS2 camera comes with the FPV version of Beta85X drone. The camera tilt angle is switchable from 25 degree to 45. So that it could support different flying situations (indoors and outdoors alike).
How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio.
Download the STL file for the customized EOS2 camera mount.
- 1 * Beta85X BNF 2-3S Whoop Quadcopter
There are no batteries included for all versions. You should purchase 2-3S batteries (XT30) seperated.