Beta85X HD Whoop Quadcopter (4S)Regular price $199.99 USD Save $-199.99 USD
Not only support 4S power, but also possesses high quality video and clear footage. What an awesome drone! Equipped with 1105 5000KV motors, new F4 V2 4S FC, BLHeli_32 and Caddx turtle V2 camera, using single N-channel MosFETs, soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, enable you to enjoy the powerful flight and beautiful scenery at the same time. Great choice for cruising, you can get tons of fun and speed in this cinewhoop.
Latest testing video of Beta85X HD 4S！
Beta85X HD Crusing the Wonderland by Benoit
Beta85X HD Freestyle Flight by BGUFF
(Note: the video is upscaled to 4K. The Caddx Turtle V2 Camera used on the Beta85X supports 1080p)
Le Cinewhoop by SEKILE FPV
"CineWhoop" (Beta85x / DJI Mavic Pro) by Larsco FPV
For more videos about these Beta85X Whoop drones, please check here:
Have any questions about Beta85X Whoop drone? Join our group on Facebook:
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro even with HD camera on 4S power.
- With the high-performance STM32F051 processor FC boards and tuned BETAFPVF405(BEFH), faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rates are reachable, give you much more power.
- Comes with upgraded F4 V2 4S FC, this FC is equipped with ports that support to plug the receiver, ESC, led board and VTX directly, no need to solder, convenient for installation.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a lightweight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed to support 4S. Motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilots could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 84.6g (without battery)
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
- Props: Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props
- Camera: Caddx Turtle V2 Camera
- Canopy: Canopy for Caddx Turtle V2
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- 5.8G FPV antenna
- Battery strap fits for micro 2S-4S battery
- Flight time: 4min - 6min with 450mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
Find more details about this F4 V2 4S FC in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF405(BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
Find more details about this BLHeli 32 ESC board in another page.
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
HD Camera and A01 VTX
The primary purpose of the Beta85X drone is for a cinematic whoop drone. Many pilots revamp their Beta75X to HD whoop drone--They add an HD DVR camera on Beta75X drone to get high definition and beautiful flying footage and video. Inspired by this, we want to provide a BNF whoop drone with an HD DVR camera by default so that pilots does not need to assemble it by hand and also get more power on punch for acro mode.
Besides that, the newest A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 37 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC/PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8)
Inspirations by YKS' footage with Beta75X.
Now the Beta85X HD version is here !!!
Know more about cine whoop from NURK FPV's blog.
In the Beta85X design, the part of HD DVR is independent of the drone. You could mount or remove the HD DVR part very easily. In default, the drone comes with a CADDX Turtle V2 HD camera.
The canopy for HD DVR camera is 3d printing with SLA, which is compatible with Runcam Split Mini 2.
Download the STL File for the HD camera mount.
This Beta85X has upgraded in every individual part like FC, ESC, Motor, etc. Which can support 4S power with a steady performance and bring you into a glorious FPV world.
- Extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- Support 4S Power. Written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, which has a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Current sensor included.
- Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
* Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
- Lower 5000KV for new Beta85X 4S, which could support 4S power which won't cause the issue of overheat or burn (maybe the ESC).
We DO NOT recommend the 1105 6000KV motors for 4S power because the motor may overheat or burn which will cause permanently damage on the motor or ESC. And don't use 1105 5000KV motors for 3S power, the performance will not be as good as the 1105 6000KV motors since lack of power.
|1105 6000KV||3S 450mAh Battery||11.1V|
|1105 5000KV||4S 450mah Battery||14.8V|
- The Stiffener Brace of Carbon Fiber can reinforce the Beta85X frame, avoid the instability caused by too strong power when Beta85x is flying.
- Extra screws holes to fix the ESC, can prevent ESC from loosening and solve the adverse wear and tear reaction from ESC and FC caused by vibration.
- 1 * Beta85X HD Whoop Quadcopter(4S)
- 1 * OSD Menu Board
There are no batteries included for all version. High recommend the 450mAh 4S battery.