F3 Brushed Flight Controller (NO Receiver + OSD)
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
The BETAFPV F3 FC has been designed for cutting edge FPV insanity, offering pilots the ability to push like crazy with this palm sized machine. The radio receiver interface is leaved and pilots could use any radio receiver they wanted flexibly.
With the F3 chip and MPU6000, the FC is ready for acro mode via BetaFlight, offering pilots the ability to dial in what defines the way they want to fly. Ultimate levels of FPV madness await in a feature packed layout that leaves nothing left to desire.
For fans of micro quads like the Inductrix, take your flight to an entire new world with the BETAFPV F3 FC.
Huge improvement based on the V1.0 FC board.
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, BetaFlight firmware, born for acro F3 flight controller for the Micro Whoop or Blade Inductrix quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings.
- 5V, 3.3V, UART2, PPM ports are leaved for external micro receivers. Recommended micro receivers include Frsky XM / XM+, FuriousFPV LR1000, Lemon DSMX receiver, Flysky X6B etc.
- Buzzer port is leaved for micro beeper. You could find your crashed drone easily with this beep function.
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Receiver Configuration.
Tips: There is no current sensor on the FC boards. So the amperage value on the OSD is invalid.
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.1.7
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Receiver interface: 5V, 3.3V, UART2 and PPM
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.0g
- 1 * F3 OSD brushed flight controller (No receiver version, 55mm PH-JST 2.0 power cable soldered)
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers
- 1 * 55mm PH-JST 1.25 power cable pigtail