BETAFPV Lite 2S Brushless Flight Controller (BetaTest)
Welcome to the beta tester page of BETAFPV Lite 2S Brushless FC.
50 people will be selected to participate in this beta test of the BETAFPV Lite 2S flight controller. We will contact you by email if you are selected. Click here to do a survey and become our beta tester.
BETAFPV Lite 2S FC is first brushless flight controller with Silverware firmware. For fans of Silverware firmware, now you could try it with brushless drone like Beta85 Pro 2. The stock firmware is based on brushed NFE_Silverware, which is used on popular ZER0 board. With an ingenious design of build-in OSD, it’s convenient for users to observe the flying status and change the configuration like PID.
Let's see how Nate evaluate this board.
Do you want to use your hobby radio transmitter (like Frsky QX7 / X9D etc) to control this drone in Bayang protocol? Want a long range control above 300m? Highly recommend this newest Bayang Lite RF module. Know more about this LiteModule here.
- The first 2S Brushless FC board with Silverware firmware in the current market, can totally support 2S brushless motor. This must be the most simple and affordable method to try whoop FPV racing hobby.
- Supports Acromode, Levelmode, Racemode_Angle, Racemode_Horizon, Horizonmode and Turtle mode. Also it has the ability to change settings for custom builds or or to adapt to personal preferences by OSD menu.
- Bulid-in OSD, allows you to select viewing options, such as voltage of battery, flight time, flight mode and setting menu. Includes OSD menu, supports PID tuning, motor rotation changing and channel mapping of AETR/TAER switching via OSD menu.
- Built-in Bayang protocol native receiver, various external receiver for your choice: supports SBUS protocol, including Frsky xm / xm+ receiver, Futaba receiver and Crossfire receiver and DSMX receiver.
- Convenient operation for switching receiver communication protocol: Bayang / SBUS / DSMX, since you can switch it directly by button.
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Silverware firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail withXT30 cable.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F031F6P6 (64MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU6050
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: LiteSilverware firmware
- OSD: BETAFPV Lite OSD
- Build-in Receiver: Bayang protocol
- Supported Receiver: SBUS protocol or DSMX protocol
- Power Cable: 55mm, with XT30 cable
- Weight: 3.6g (without cable)
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Built-in ESC with 5A coutinuous and peak 6A current
- Input voltage: 1-2S lipo
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- Factory firmware:S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
- Signal Support:D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600(Default), Oneshot125
Lite 2S Brushless FC is with bulid-in OSD which is convinient for changing settings. It supports PID tuning, motor spinning direction changing and channel mapping of AETR / TAER switching via OSD menu. The operation of OSD Menu on Lite 2S Brushless FC is same as Betaflight.
For more detailed info, kindly check Full user manual to download
This board has 2 LEDs to indicate the status, including FC LED (Green) and Receiver LED ( Blue).
|FC LED (Green)||Solid||Power Up|
|FC LED (Green)||Off||Power Off|
|Receiver LED ( Blue)||Flash||Binding Status|
|Receiver LED ( Blue)||Off||Binding Succeed|
RECOMMENDED RECEIVER CONNECTION
Here is the connection diagram with SBUS protocol:
Here is the connection diagram with DSMX protocol:
- 1 * BETAFPV 2S Lite brushless flight controller
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Eachine black E010 frame / 75mm / 85mm frames.)
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers