F3 Brushed Flight Controller (DSMX Rx + OSD)
The world's first whoop FC with DSMX Rx and Betaflight OSD integrated.
Tip: NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, DSMX Rx, BetaFlight firmware, born for acro F3 flight controller for the Micro Whoop or Blade Inductrix quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Designed to work with current Whoop Quadcopter or Blade Inductrix setups
- Built in DSMX protocol native receiver (SBUS), compatible with almost ALL Spektrum radios(e.g. Spektrum DX6/DX6i/DX8...) or DSMX compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector.
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm,fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: BETAFLIGHTF3 3.1.7
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: DSMX potocol (SBUS)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.2g
Betaflight OSD (on screen display) is integrated in BETAFPV F3 brushed flight controllers that shows important flight data on your FPV feed, such as battery voltage, current draw and much more. You can even use it as a menu to change your quad’s PID, rates, filters and other settings.
How would do an OSD with the AIO cameras?
There is a video in and out on the fc itself, labeled CAM and VTX as show below. There should be a video in and out on the AIO camera, like BETAFPV H02 etc. If not, you would have to modify the camera for sure but it would totally be worth it. There is some examples.
BETAFPV H02 Camera, FX806TC, VM275, FX805, Eachine XT02 etc aio camera vtx are available to use the OSD function.
BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for BetaFlight OSD Setup.
Tips: There is no current sensor on the FC boards. So the amperage value on the OSD is invalid.
This board has 3 LEDs to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Red ), FC Status LED ( Red ) and FC Power LED ( Blue ). FC Status LED and Power LED are on the top of the board and Receiver LED is on the button of the board.
Receiver LED ( Red )
Connected or in bind mode
Receiver LED ( Red )
Power LED ( Blue )
Status LED ( Red )
These are 2 high brightness green LEDs on each side of the board. You could find your drone easily when flying.
Some pilots would complaint that it is definitely not a long range FC. It looses signal with my transmitter far too often and for what appears to be no reason. This issue is often caused by the location of the antenna. You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal. For example, run the singal upwards. Thanks for Harley Finberg's advice.
This integrated DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
The mounting pattern of this board is compatible with all the Whoop Quadcopter airframes, like the original stock Blade Inductrix frame or the Beta75 75mm frame. For other frames like Eachine E010 or E011, a little bit modify is need.
- 1 * F3 OSD brushed flight controller DSMX Rx version ( 55mm PH-JST 2.0 power cable soldered)
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers
- 1 * 55mm PH-JST 1.25 power cable pigtail
Go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for F3 Brushed Flight Controller