FPV Whoop Racing Starter KitRegular price $129.99 USD Save $-20.00 USD
The Starter Kit is just for anyone looking to get into whoop FPV racing sport. In this box, all the items to start an FPV racing are included. Nowadays, we provide 2 kinds of combo. One is a really ready to fly (aka RTF) kit. Just power and fly. The other one has unassembled drones. The kids could assemble the drone by themselves, no soldering needed of course.
Note: If you are interested in Advanced kit, please click here to reach out.
The stock firmware in the V2 board is upgraded since 2020 September . This new firmware is also used on Starter Kit 2 and Beta65S Lite drones at the same time. Please go to the Lite brushed FC V2 page for manual.
DO NOT press and hold the button before inserting the battery. It will erase the firmware and need to re-flash the firmware.
- Everything needed to get into drone flight in one box. This is the only complete bundle that new pilots will need.
- Customed hardware and software for entry-level pilots, like more durable drone frames, lite radio transmitter etc.
- The drone is agile enough to fly indoors and strong enough to fly outside. There is 2 flight modes for both beginners and experienced pilots. Also it comes with simple, USB-chargeable batteries and spare parts for easy repairs.
- Affordable entry-level prices with professional hardware.
- BETAFPV Beta65S Lite BNF whoop quadcopter
- BETAFPV LiteRadio Transmitter
- Micro 5.8G FPV goggle VR006
- 1* reconstruction kit ( Includes extract Props 2CW+2CW / Motors 2CW+2CW / Screwdriver / Tools )
- 2 * 300mAh 1S 30C Battery
- 1S USB charger
- 1S battery voltage tester
Batteries, USB charger and Spare parts for easy repairs.
Beta65S Lite Drone
The Beta65S Lite drone is a new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller. Powered by Silverware firmware, much simple and much affordable. The Silverware firmware is full tuned by us and do not need any additional configuration. This drone is controlled via Bayang protocol radio transmitter.
LiteRadio Transmitter is a toy level radio with Bayang protocol. It has the most simple configuration and cheapest price. Just power up, throttle stick up and down to binding. Then you could fly.
This tiny 5.8g video goggles VR006 is just designed for beginners. Just easy to set up, one-button auto search channel. With built-in batteries, it charges via a USB cable and works for 1 hour when full charged.
The unassembled version is popular for drone training organizations. The students could assemble the drone by themselves. No soldering needed.