Multiprotocol MTX-9D Module
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
This module is discontinued. We provide the upgraded LiteModule instead.
This Multiprotocol Module is suitable for many toy quadcopters, helicopters and airplanes. You can control RC quadcopters, RC helicopters or RC airplanes flexibility when you insert the TX Module to your Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO radio transmitter.
This module also works with BETAFPV Lite flight controller.
- Signal frequency: 2400-2483.5Mhz
- Controllable range: about 100m
- Input voltage: 6V-13.5V
- Supported radio transmitter: Frsky X9D/X9D Plus/X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO
- Supported channel order: AETR
- Supported toy: Cheerson, Syma, Wltoys , Eachine E010 etc
Here use the Frsky Taranis X9D Plus for example.
- Creat a model in OpenTX using external module in PPM mode, 12 channels and AETR sequence order.
- Turn off Frsky Taranis X9D Plus.
- Power up the drone. Wait for it in the binding status.
- While holding the appropriate stick pattern listed below, power up Frsky Taranis X9D Plus.
This Multiprotocol TX Module only supports remote control of AETR remote control channel order. Optimal system is Opentx/ER9X .But JR and TAER remote control channel order is not available now .
- 1 * Multiprotocol MTX-9D Module