Z01 AIO Camera 5.8G 25mW VTX
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
This Z01 AIO 5.8G FPV Camera is custom for Micro FPV quadcopter like Tiny Whoop etc. With the BETAFPV F3 flight controller, you could assemble the FC tower for you Tiny Whoop and no pigtail needed.
Several huge improvement on the V1.2 version.
Fixed 20° tilt camera mount. At this angle the pilot can still see everything ahead in full-blown fast forward flight.
The pin header between the cameras lens and vtx board are fragile and break easily. So this V1.2 version stiffen the connection considerably and could stand worst crashes.
Cables for OSD connection are available. So you could use it with brushed FC with OSD function easily.
How to change the 5.8G frequency:
- Press Band/Channel button once to change channel. Channel LEDs will skip to next one after single press.
- Press and hold button for 4 seconds to change frequency band. Band LEDs will skip to next one accordingly.
Here is the component layout diagram of Z01.
Assemble as a FC tower with BETAFPV F3 EVO flight controller with positioning pins.
The FC tower is using on Beta65, Beta65S and Beta75.
- Z shape design to withstand worst crashes
- 5.8G FPV dipole whip high sensitivity antenna, no problem with range or durability
- 8 LEDs display channel and 6 LEDs display frequency group information
- Wide lens angle and miniature and light weight design
- Output power: 25mW
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5v
- Size : 47*14.8*12.5 mm
- Weight: 3.6g
- Antenna：Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- Field of view: 120 degrees
- Antenna Port: 50 Ω
- SENSOR: NTSC 640x480
- LENS ANGEL: H:120°/V:100°
- 1 * BETAFPV Z01 AIO FPV Camera
- 2 * 2-pins header