Beta65 Pro 1S Brushless BNF Whoop Quadcopter
Free shipping on orders over $30, Know more about shipment
Receiving Preorder now——2018.7.28
Tip: DSMX rx version is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
The 0603 motors is the upgraded version. That could stop the motor bell flying off.
About how to create a Model Profile on your Taranis Q X7 for the BetaFPV Beta65 Pro. You will learn how to set your Arm switch and mode switch. Thanks for C Ray Tech great work.
Flexible props protector guard included as show below.
The combo of 0703 motors with 75mm frame and 40mm 4-blades propellers has the best efficiency and could provide a great improvement in power. Really not recommend the 0703 motors with a 65mm frame ( like Beta65 Pro frame or BWhoop B06 etc). Why? The combo of 0703 motors and 31mm props (for 65mm frame) has a really low efficiency. Really not power enough. For the 65mm 1S brushless drone, recommend the 0603 motors (comming soon).
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 550mAh batteries.
- Frame Wheelbase: 65mm
- Propeller: 31mm 4-blades propellers
- Motors: 0603 16000KV
- Fligh Controller: BETAFPV F4 1S brushless FC
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_3.4.0
- ESC: 5A BLHeli ESC (integrated with FC)
- Camera & VTX: Z01 25mW AIO VTX camera
- Battery: 260mAh Lipo HV Battery
- Receiver: Built in Frsky receiver (D8 & D16)
- Weight: 23.29g (without battery)
- Flight time: 2 minutes with 260mAh HV battery
Click here to get the Cli Dump of Beta65pro with F4 Brushless FC on the BETAFPV Support Freshdesk.
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
This DSMX receiver is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module. For some Spektrum radio transmitter like DX6i/DX6e etc, the DSMX receiver may have a horrible range with your radio transmitter, please change the mode to DSM2 (DSMX in default). This issue is figured out by Micro Motor Warehouse.
- 1 * Beta65 Pro 1S BNF brushless quadcopter
- 1 * 260mAh 1S Lipo HV battery