Beta65 Pro 2 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter is discontinued now. If you are interested in the Pro Series drone, welcome to try the Beta85 Pro 2 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter.
Beta65 Pro 2 is the smaller version of the Pro series. With the AIO F4 2S flight controller and 0802 brushless motors, it only weighs 24g without batteries. BETAFPV always trys to provide more choices for every FPV pilots. Pro series is our product line with lighter, faster and higher intergrated brushless drones.
Full review video of Beta65 Pro 2 by Momo Racer
Awesome indoors & outdoor flight footage by Stickman
X series, like Beta65X or Beta75X, represent the highest performance of 2S whoop drones. With long range rx, powerful ESC and motors, pilots would fly the X drone like a smaller mini drones; Pro series, like Beta65 Pro 2 and Beta75 Pro 2, have a higher integrated AIO FC and lighter weight, pilots fly it like a faster Tiny Whoop drone.This is the biggest difference of the X series and Pro series drones. You could have a noticeable different experience in control.
Here is a specification comparison of the 75mm brushless drones, Beta75X and Beta75 Pro 2.
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
Find more details about this 2S AIO F4 FC board in here.
The A01 AIO Camera combo is perfect for Pro2 Series whoop drone, which is integrated with A01 VTX, 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter, 600TVL FPV Camera and Dipole Whip Antenna.
The Beta65 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. Binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.
5. If you are using EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you.
6. If your Beta65 Pro 2 (SPI Frsky Receiver) shuts down and falls down randomly, please read this article in the support page.
7. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)