Beta95X Whoop Quadcopter (HD Digital VTX)
Notice: We have replaced the Caddx Vista with the latest released HD digital camera - Nebula Pro. The new version of Beta95X starts shipping on 11th March.
Beta95X is the smallest and lightest whoop drone with HD digital VTX in the world. The wheelbase is only 100mm and the weight is 110g without a battery. Even small and light enough, but the performance doesn't decrease. With 2.5" 3-blade propellers, 1106 motors, and F4 AIO 20A Flight controller V3 version, the drone could do all the acrobatic motions smoothly, like dive and power loop
- Beta95X whoop platform is designed for FPV drones that can need to take heavyweight, like 30g Nebula Pro. Which the new whoop platform, it pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level.
- Upgrade the drone with an F4 AIO 20A flight controller. Compared with the F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC, it has an F411 chip and can handle 20A continuous current(13A/22A burst). Also, the whole drone is lighter with this AIO FC and can give the pilots a powerful flight.
- BETAFPVF405(BEFH), faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rates are reachable, give you much more power.
- 1106 4500KV motors will give you extreme power and speed to fly on 4S. The motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Item: Beta95X Whoop Quadcopter
- Weight: 110g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- F4 AIO 20A Flight controller V3 version
- Frame: Beta95X Frame
- Motors: 1106 4500KV with connector
- Props: Gemfan 2540 3-Blades Props
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- HD digital camera & VTX: Nebula Pro
- Flight time: 4min - 5min with 450mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
95X Whoop Platform
In September 2018, BETAFPV released the 75X whoop platform and create a new era of brushless whoop drones. In order to carry the 20g Caddx Tarsier 4K camera, we re-designed the 85X platform in Jan 2019. Now it is the time for the 95X whoop platform, for HD digital video transmitter.
What's is a key point for the difference of these whoop platforms, 75X/85X/95X? Is it the motors? the FC and ESC? the quantities of battery cells? Maybe yes for all. But the most important component is the length of the propellers. Even 85X and 95X platforms have the same components, like same motors, same battery same weight, etc, the 95X with 2.5" props will have a noticeable improvement in flying.
|Caddx Turtle (15g)
|Caddx Tarsier (20g)
|Caddx Vista (30g)
In the 95X platform, you could use the same motors in 85X drones, like 1105 or 1204, etc. But we would highly recommend the 1106 motors to get an aggressive flying experience.
The Nebula pro HD digital video transmitter can work with a DJI FPV camera, goggles, and remote controller. The total weight (with camera and antenna) is 35g only, about 20g lighter than the DJI FPV unit. Besides, it is smaller and designed to suit whoop drones.
The new BETAFPV mini canopy V3 could suit the Nebula pro very well. In order to protect the camera lens from crashes, a 3D printer TPU lens protector is included.
The Beta95X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why do we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips, and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
- Cli Dump of Beta95X ( Click here to find the details.)
- STL File for modified Vista camera protector.
- 1 * Beta95X Whoop Quadcopter
There are no batteries included in the package. High recommend the 450mAh 4S battery.