Customized Naked CameraRegular price $199.99 USD Save $-199.99 USD
We are sorry to announce that Customized Naked Camera is discontinued and will not be available for sales anymore. We recommend you buy its great alternative SMO 4K camera.
Do you really need a quad with the heavy ducts to carry on a GoPro for filming? No, what you need indeed is a super light BEC board for your GoPro, make it lighter from 120g to 29g, and easier to install. So we decrease the used GoPro HERO6 camera and assemble it one by one to make the Naked Camera. If you have a GoPro HERO6/7, you can also choose the BEC board and case to build one as our GoPro lite camera.
We bought the used GoPro HERO6 from the market, decrease and change it to this light version. Really sorry we could not provide enough GoPro Lite because of the limited quantity of used GoPro. Only 15pcs is available for retail now.
Note: The green LED on the BEC board of Naked camera may flash quickly, which may influence the normal indication of the red LED. But please don't worry, It will not affect any function of Naked Camera.
Many thanks for Richárd Papp and those people who devoted their time and energy to the cinewhoop researching. Thanks for the FPV community to gather such awesome ideas. If you wanna know more about cinewhoop, click the link below to join us on Facebook.
- GoPro Lite camera is specially designed for micro whoop drone like Beta85X and Beta95X which will be a perfect tool for FPV filming. Lightweight of 29g and easy to install on your drone.
- We decase the used GoPro HERO6 camera and assemble it one by one. The firmware is changed to 1.6 version and the default mode is in record 2.7K@60fps NTSC 4:3, NO image stabilization on.
- The BEC output voltage is 5V@2A, avoid the accident of power off which is caused by the insufficient power supply for the FC board. Also, stock buttons and LED are integrated.
- With the pluggable connector, which is easier to connect with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
- Packed with the GoPro Lite BEC Board, carbon fiber board and 3D printing parts, easier installation and better to protect your GoPro motherboard.
- Item: Customized Naked Camera
- Weight: 29.32g
- Output: 5V@2A
- Voltage: 2-4S
- Connector: GH 1.25 3P Connector
The default configuration in the GoPro Lite:
- GoPro version 1.6
- In record mode with 2.7K@60fps
- NTSC with 4:3
- WIFI is on. Image Stabilition is off
- English language
Under normal operation, plug the GH1.25 connector into the GoPro Lite camera firstly, then connect with the battery. The LED will flash once, then you should press the Power / Mode button once in a second to power on. The LED on the BEC board has the same status as the stock LED on the GoPro mainboard.
The GoPro WIFI is on in default. But if you wanna set up the GoPro via your phone, you need the help of the LCD monitor for the first connection. First, download the GoPro App on your phone. Then connect the Touch LCD Display connector with the original GoPro monitor, and press the Power Button to turn on the GoPro. Next, you could connect your phone with the GoPro following the manual.
Note: Only need once for the connection process above. The GoPro could connect with your phone without the LCD display next.
Note: The connection is usually slow for the first time. The scan process takes about one minute.
How to Setup Remote Record
Pilot could use the switch on the radio transmitter to start/stop record via Betaflight Pinio function. The configuration depends on which FC board and Pin IO used. For more details about the configuration manual, please check the BEC board for help.
Under normal operation, plug the GH1.25 connector into the GoPro Lite camera firstly, then connect with the battery. The LED will flash once, then you should press the Power / Mode button once in a second to power on. The LED on the BEC board has the same status as the stock LED on the GoPro mainboard. For more details about the LED status, please check the BEC board for help.
ND Filter Holder
This ND Filter Holder fits perfectly for the standard Naked Camera ND filter(Not including).
Parts of Naked Camera Series
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to get the case for the naked GoPro or some might wanna grab the GoPro Lite Camera directly. Here we provide some more choices for your better installation.
- Beta95X for Naked Camera
- Beta85X for Naked Camera
- BEC Board for Naked Camera
- Case for Naked Camera
- Customized Naked Camera
>>Click here to check the STL Files for Naked Camera Series.
How to Disassemble GoPro HERO6/8 Black
Special thanks to JONAH BLAESER who provided the method of disassembling GoPro HERO6/8 Black. If you are interested, please check the link to know the specific steps to make your own naked GoPro.
We also provided the method of disassembling GoPro HERO8 Black. If you are interested, please check the link.
Note: Do this at your own risk. You will lose your GoPro’s warranty and you may end up bricking the camera if something goes wrong. This guide is not authorized by GoPro and your camera is not guaranteed to work afterward. BETAFPV will not be held responsible for this action.
- 1 * Customized Naked Camera
- 1 * GH1.25 Power Cable (80mm 30AWG)
- 1 * Pack of Screws
- 1 * Back LCD screen for first WIFI connection