Case for Naked Camera
We are sorry to announce that Case for Naked Camera is discontinued and will not be available for sales anymore. We recommend you buy its great alternative Case V2 for Naked Camera.
This case is packed with the BEC board, made for Naked Camera. If you already have has a GoPro HERO6/7, this is the best choice to make your naked camera to be super neat and light. Meanwhile, it can protect your camera motherboard well in a heavy crash.
This case and BEC board fit for GoPro HERO6 and GoPro HERO7 Black. But NOT for GoPro HERO8.
Many thanks for Richárd Papp and those people who devoted their time and energy to the cinewhoop researching. Thanks for the FPV community to gather such awesome ideas. If you wanna know more about cinewhoop, click the link below to join us on Facebook.
- BEC Board is specially designed for Naked GoPro HERO which weighs about 1.5g, makes your naked GoPro lighter and easier to install on your drone.
- The BEC output voltage is 5V@2A, avoid the accident of power off which is caused by the insufficient power supply for the FC board.
- Integrated GoPro stock buttons, Power/Mode Button and Record Button.
- Integrated GoPro stock LED to know the status of the camera.
- Pad is available for pilots to control the GoPro recording via the radio transmitter.
- With the pluggable connector, which is easier to connect with your flight controller for power supply and recording.
- Item: Case for Naked Camera
- Output: 5V@2A
- Voltage: 2-4S
- Connector: GH 1.25 3P Connector
How to Assemble
- Step 1: Assemble the BEC board on the GoPro motherboard and put the shim 1 and shim 2 to fill small gaps between them.
- Step 2: Hold the camera lens and the camera board at the same time, be careful when you assemble the board on the case.
- Step 3: Screw the GoPro motherboard with the M1.4*5 screws as shown below
- Step 4: Install the carbon fiberboard, and screw the board with M1.4*8 screws as shown below.
- Step 5: Install the camera lens holder as shown below and screw the camera lens with M1.4*12 screws.
- Step 6: Install the ND filter holder and camera board holder to make it done.
ND Filter Holder
This ND Filter Holder fits perfectly for the standard GoPro ND filter (Not including).
Parts of Naked Camera SeriesWe know some of the pilots might have a question about how to get the case for the naked camera or some might wanna grab the naked Camera directly. Here we provide some more choices for your better installation.
- Beta95X for Naked Camera
- Beta85X for Naked Camera
- BEC Board for Naked Camera
- Case for Naked Camera Camera
- Customized Naked Camera
>>Click here to check the STL Files for Naked Camera Series.
How to Disassemble GoPro HERO6/8 Black
Special thanks to JONAH BLAESER who provided the method of disassembling GoPro HERO6/8 Black. If you are interested, please check the link to know the specific steps to make your own naked GoPro.
We also provided the method of disassembling GoPro HERO8 Black. If you are interested, please check the link.
Note: Do this at your own risk. You will lose your GoPro’s warranty and you may end up bricking the camera if something goes wrong. This guide is not authorized by GoPro and your camera is not guaranteed to work afterward. BETAFPV will not be held responsible for this action.
- 1 * BEC Board for Naked Camera
- 1 * Case for Naked Camera
- 1 * GH1.25 Power Cable (80mm 30AWG)
- 2 * Shims to fill small gaps
- 1 * Pack of Screws