LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter is a compact radio transmitter for the FPV market. It is simplified optimally to be smaller and more portable than other LiteRadio Series and also adopts an ergonomic design and anti-slip texture that are more comfortable to hold. Meanwhile, it is suitable for FPV beginner users as an inexpensive radio transmitter with enough functions.
LiteRadio 1 will be equipped on RTF FPV Kit coming soon. Please stay tuned for it.
- LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter features a small size with an ergonomics design and anti-slip texture for adolescents or those who prefer to use mini radio transmitter. It is more portable and convenient to carry.
- Fully featured at a reasonable price, LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter is suitable for beginners to learn to fly drones and a good choice as a gift to kids or friends. Also, a more affordable opportunity for schools or training centers.
- With the support of BETAFPV Configurator, you can adjust the channel settings, switch protocol or upgrade firmware for LiteRadio 1 on the configurator.
- Build in CC2500 2.4G system, it supports Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8 protocols, which are mainly used in the market. LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter is compatible with many BNF quadcopters with such receivers.
- Two grip styles for pilots, LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter comes with thumb stick ends out of the factory, which features a flat surface and larger space to be able to roll thumbs around. Besides, we prepare two pinch stick ends in the package for those who like to control between fingers and thumbs.
- Item: LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
- Channel: 8
- Frequency Range: 2.4G
- 2.4G System: CC2500
- Support Protocol: Futaba S-FHSS/Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8
- RF Output Power: 100mW (Frsky)
- Support Firmware update
- Support BETAFPV Configurator/Most practice simulator
- LED Light: Green power on/Red flashing twice with buzzer warning (lower voltage less than 3.5V)/Blue normal
- Size: 130*78*57mm
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Transmission Distance: 80m
- Working Time: About 8 hours
- Charging Connector: USB 3.0 Type-C
Start Flying Drone From LiteRadio 1
Featuring a small size for adolescents to hold or those who like mini radio transmitters, LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter is a primary choice for beginners to learn to fly drones. Not only can bind quadcopters that are built in Frsky or Futaba receiver but also support USB joysticks mode, which means that beginners can learn and practice through simulators before they start a real flight. In addition, it is a good choice for families playing, increasing family bond with kids.
FPV Simulator Supported
LiteRadio 1 is available to play FPV simulators like DRL/DCL/Uncrashed/Liftoff. More convenient for practicing and charging at the same time. What's more, some simulators, like Liftoff, support multiplayer players, which means that you can enjoy happiness with your families or friends. Here is the display of Liftoff. Download Liftoff here.
Diagram for LiteRadio 1
The below picture is the diagram for LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter.
Note: The throttle joystick on LiteRadio 1 sold separately will hold its position when rolling up or bottom, not an automatically centering one. It will adopt a self-centering throttle joystick when it is sold with RTF FPV Kit.
Two different heights of the stick ends for optional grip styles. LiteRadio 1 comes with thumb stick ends out of the factory and also includes pinch stick ends in the package. You can choose the grip styles you like.
To replace the joystick end, please pull out it gently and DO NOT twist it, or it may be damaged.
LED Light Status
The LED light indicates the working status of the radio transmitter.
|State of the LED Light||Reason||Solution|
|Blue light solid on||Working|
|Red light solid on||The throttle joystick or switches are not in the lowest||Lower throttle and switch to the lowest position. Turn to blue then.|
|Red light flashing quickly||The radio transmitter is binding||Wait for completing binding|
|Blue light flashing slowly||Battery reaches the low voltage limit||Charge the transmitter|
|Red light breathes slowly||On charging|
|Green light breathes slowly||Charge complete|
The radio transmitter has a built-in buzzer. When it alarms twice as "di - di", it means that the battery voltage is too low and the radio transmitter needs to be charged.
How to check the current protocol?
The CC2500 version radio transmitter could support 4 different protocols, including Frsky D16 FCC, Frsky D16 LBT, Frsky D8, and Futaba S-FHSS. The current protocol is indicated by the flashing times of the red LED when power on, before the buzzer alarm.
Frsky D16 FCC (ACCST 1.X Version)
Frsky D16 LBT (ACCST 1.X Version)
Flash Three Times
Flash Four Times
How to change the current protocol
Below are the steps to change protocol (Frsky FCC D16, Frsky D16 LBT, Frsky D8, or Futaba S-FHSS)
- Power off the radio transmitter;
- Press and hold the BIND button while powering on the radio transmitter;
- Then the flash times of the red LED before buzzer alarms will change, according to the tables above.
Note: LiteRadio 1 only works with D16 ACCST 1.x Frsky protocol. So if you use a Frsky receiver with D16 ACCST 2.X version or ACCESS version, the binding will fail.
Highly recommend using LiteRadio 1 with the below quadcopters. Other brands of quadcopters with Frsky/Futaba receivers are also available.
- Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter
- Cetus X Brushless Quadcopter (Frsky version is coming soon)
- Meteor65 Lite Brushless Whoop Quadcopter
- Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- Beta65S BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
Download the Manual for LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
- 1 * LiteRadio 1 Radio Transmitter
- 1 * Manual
- 1 * USB Type-C Cable
- 2 * Pinch Stick Ends
Betafpv.com offers a (30) day manufacture defect warranty, starting from the date the product(s) was delivered to the customer. If more than 30 days have passed since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
For merchandise was confirmed as genuinely defective（Product Design problem & Quality issues）, we will ship out a replacement free of charge directly. The consumer will not be charged any fees for approved warranty service.
In almost all cases, we will work with you to debug your issue firstly.
Each claim should have all proof of defect by mean of photo or video showing clearly the defect of the product. Please create a ticket to send us photos or video of your product, a detailed description of your issue, and a description of what you have already done to fix it. We are happy to solve any problem you may meet.
NOTE: The refund amount is limited to the purchase price of the item.
Directly Send Ticket: Create a new ticket
*We do not accept ALL kinds of returns.
*All sales are final.
Shipping Time and Rules
Estimated Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping: 3-7 working days
Standard Shipping (Registered Mail): 12-30 working days
- There are estimated delivery time only, so BETAFPV can not guarantee an exact delivery time.
- The estimated delivery time may be longer if any battery is includedin your order.
- Affected by Covid-19, there may be some delay in the delivery.
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the tracking number (you need to register BETAFPV website when placing the order). You can enter the tracking number to check your package shipment status below. Please contact BETAFPV customer support for help if you are not able to track it.
PO Boxes/APO/FPO Addresses
Shipments to PO Boxes, APO, FPO may be declined.
Some countries or remote regions are forbidden to ship stand-alone batteries due to restricted Customs rules.
We will notify you if we are unable to ship batteries to your location. For expedited shipping like DHL, stand-alone batteries are prohibited to be shipped.Devices packed with less than or equal to two batteries like drones are available to be shipped. Devices in which Batteries contained like transmitters or goggles are accepted to be shipped without limits.
Battery Type Definitions
- Stand-alone: Package ONLY contains batteries or cells; NO equipment
- Packed with: Package contains equipment + cells or batteries that are NOT installed in the equipment. For example, BNF drones with batteries or RTF drone kits.
- Contained in: Package has lithium batteries contained in equipment (properly installed in the equipment they are intended to operate). For example, radio transmitter or goggles.
List of Countries That Prohibit From Importing Drones or Batteries
Choosing standard shipping will be restricted.
Asia: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Pakistan, Qatar, Oman
Africa: South Africa
Note: It will be available for drones shipment if you would like to choose expedited shipping like DHL.
Address Information Requirement
For orders from below countries or regions, address information is specially required.
Hong Kong or Macao: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional).
Taiwan: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional), and provide personal ID number due to Customs requirement.
South Korea: Please provide personal clearance code. You can apply for it from the below link if you do not have one.
Brazil: Please provide your tax number (CPF) in your address.
Chile: Please provide your individual tax number in your address.
Indonesia: Please provide your personal ID number in your address. Provide NPWP number if you place order as company.
BETAFPV Assume No Responsibility For Delayed Or Rejected Orders Due To The Following Reasons
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-7 days for transportation to remote regions. It might be 7 days longer if ships to islands area like Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands etc.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusing to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, hotel, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access. Please provide a permanent street address.
*Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact BETAFPV customer support in a timely manner.
Shipping Method and Fee
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $99.99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be charged $5 on orders of $20 - $99.98; charged $10 on orders of less than $20. (Shipping fee will be different when delivering to remote countries/regions.)
Products with big volume are excluded from free shipping rule due to dimensional weight calculated by shipping company.
The product collections list is as follows:
- FPV Goggles
- BETAFPV Gates & Flags
- RTF FPV Whoop Kits
- LiteRadio Series radio transmitter
- Radio Transmitter & Drone Storage Cases
We offer expedited shipping service worldwide including islands area. The shipping fee will be shown on the check-out page once the expedited shipping method is chosen.
Note: Purchasers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, customs clearance and other costs incurred when choosing expedited shipping.
How long until my order ships?
All orders will be processed within 1-2 working days after your payment.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or some products on back order, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email. Please make sure your email address is available and remember to check the email for the notification.
After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
The nation cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again. Please contact BETAFPV customer support in 24 hours after placing the order if you need to change order product information or address.
How do I cancel after I have placed the order, but it has not shipped?
You can contact BETAFPV customer support for canceling if your order has not been shipped. If your order has been shipped less than 24 hours, please contact the customer service to help. We will try to hold your order from the shipping company.
It is impossible to cancel if your order has been shipped over 24 hours.
Under what circumstances will BETAFPV cancel an order unilaterally?
Product(s) unavailable currently, BETAFPV tries to contact customers and does not get a reply in 7 days.
High-Risk Order(s) identified by Credit Card bank or Paypal. To ensure your card safety, we will cancel your order.
No Shipping Methods. If we are not able to ship to your location, Your order will be canceled.
*The right of final interpretation of the shipping policy resides with BETAFPV