Old Version of Beta65X Whoop Quadcopter (2S)
Beta65X series is out of stock now, but you can try the new pusher style X-series drone - Beta85X V2.
This is a new era for Whoop drones. 2S Whoop drone has the power to fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere. Beta75X and Beta65X. X is for "eXtreme".
BETA65X Speed Test by Daniel Sugano
Detailed review about Beta65X by Daniel Sugano.
A detailed review of the Beta75X drone by Nate Payne on YT.
Another overview and flight video by Brenden Guffin.
For more video about these 2S Whoop drone, please check here:
Have any questions about 2S Whoop drone, please join our group on Facebook:
Join the online discussion about 2S Whoop drones at RCGroups.com:
The big brother Beta75X is available too. Get a Beta75X here.
- Beta65X start a new era of 2S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta65X drone like a racing professor.
- Durable and light enough frame is customed for the Beta65X. A total weight of 26g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 0802 12000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 1S 300mAh Lipo HV batteries are recommended in default. So pilot could also use their whoop batteries.
- Weight: 26g (without battery)
- Motors: 0802 12000KV with connector
- Props: 31mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: Z02 AIO Camera 35 degree
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Batteries: 300mah 1S Lipo HV Batteries
Find more details about this 2S F4 FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
Find more details about this 2S ESC board in another page.
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PPM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-3S lipo
- Cotinue current: 12A
- Peak current: 18A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
Z02 AIO Camera VTX
Find more details about this AIO Z02 camera VTX in another page. On the Beta65X, it is the customed version with VTX board and camera board split.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
The Beta65X drone also comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
There is only one choices for the Beta65X battery -- PH 2.0 option for you. The two 260mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot in design, as seen below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta665X is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it have all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
How to change the frequncy or output power via remont control, please check the manual Smart Audio.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
How to fix your Z02 camera if the image is blurred or the lens is loose after crashes?
1. Update About the LED at the rear for Beta65X
The FC board is now upgraded to V1.2. It can support programable LED like WS2812 etc. But there's NO rear LED holder for Beta65X by default.
2. I am interested in connecting an HD camera and DVR, but I don't want to overload the circuit of 5V.
The 5V regulator on the FC board could handle 2A of load. So you could use it for HD camera or DVR board. More details, please check the FC board page.
3. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
4. How to connect the receiver to the 2S brushless FC?
Please don't forget to plug the battery when you try to connect the connector to the 2S brushless FC. Find out more details in our support page.
5. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
6. For some reason whenever i turn off and turn back on the quad vtx resets to 25mw even if i save the setting.
The button and SmartAudio cannot be used at the same time. You can either change the vtx setting by button or SmartAudio.
If you only use the button, you can find SmartAudio on the Ports page and set it to Disabled.
If you only use the SmartAudio, you can find more details here to know how to do this.
7. ETA of my 2S whoop drones.
We know that you guys can't wait to get this little monster and want to know about the ETA. Check out the shipping information here.
8. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)
- 1 * Beta65X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 31mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 * 300mAh 1S Lipo batteries (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * Spare Canopy
Betafpv.com offers a (30) day manufacture defect warranty, starting from the date the product(s) was delivered to the customer. If more than 30 days have passed since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
For merchandise was confirmed as genuinely defective（Product Design problem & Quality issues）, we will ship out a replacement free of charge directly. The consumer will not be charged any fees for approved warranty service.
In almost all cases, we will work with you to debug your issue firstly.
Each claim should have all proof of defect by mean of photo or video showing clearly the defect of the product. Please create a ticket to send us photos or video of your product, a detailed description of your issue, and a description of what you have already done to fix it. We are happy to solve any problem you may meet.
NOTE: The refund amount is limited to the purchase price of the item.
Directly Send Ticket: Create a new ticket
*We do not accept ALL kinds of returns.
*All sales are final.
Shipping Time and Rules
Estimated Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping: 3-7 working days
Standard Shipping (Registered Mail): 12-30 working days
- There are estimated delivery time only, so BETAFPV can not guarantee an exact delivery time.
- The estimated delivery time may be longer if any battery is includedin your order.
- Affected by Covid-19, there may be some delay in the delivery.
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the tracking number (you need to register BETAFPV website when placing the order). You can enter the tracking number to check your package shipment status below. Please contact BETAFPV customer support for help if you are not able to track it.
PO Boxes/APO/FPO Addresses
Shipments to PO Boxes, APO, FPO may be declined.
Some countries or remote regions are forbidden to ship stand-alone batteries due to restricted Customs rules.
We will notify you if we are unable to ship batteries to your location. For expedited shipping like DHL, stand-alone batteries are prohibited to be shipped.Devices packed with less than or equal to two batteries like drones are available to be shipped. Devices in which Batteries contained like transmitters or goggles are accepted to be shipped without limits.
Battery Type Definitions
- Stand-alone: Package ONLY contains batteries or cells; NO equipment
- Packed with: Package contains equipment + cells or batteries that are NOT installed in the equipment. For example, BNF drones with batteries or RTF drone kits.
- Contained in: Package has lithium batteries contained in equipment (properly installed in the equipment they are intended to operate). For example, radio transmitter or goggles.
List of Countries That Prohibit From Importing Drones or Batteries
Choosing standard shipping will be restricted.
Asia: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Pakistan, Qatar, Oman
Africa: South Africa
Note: It will be available for drones shipment if you would like to choose expedited shipping like DHL.
Address Information Requirement
For orders from below countries or regions, address information is specially required.
Hong Kong or Macao: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional).
Taiwan: Please fill address and name in Chinese (traditional), and provide personal ID number due to Customs requirement.
South Korea: Please provide personal clearance code. You can apply for it from the below link if you do not have one.
Brazil: Please provide your tax number (CPF) in your address.
Chile: Please provide your individual tax number in your address.
Indonesia: Please provide your personal ID number in your address. Provide NPWP number if you place order as company.
BETAFPV Assume No Responsibility For Delayed Or Rejected Orders Due To The Following Reasons
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-7 days for transportation to remote regions. It might be 7 days longer if ships to islands area like Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands etc.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusing to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, hotel, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access. Please provide a permanent street address.
*Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact BETAFPV customer support in a timely manner.
Shipping Method and Fee
We offer free standard shipping on orders of $99.99 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be charged $5 on orders of $20 - $99.98; charged $10 on orders of less than $20. (Shipping fee will be different when delivering to remote countries/regions.)
Products with big volume are excluded from free shipping rule due to dimensional weight calculated by shipping company.
The product collections list is as follows:
- FPV Goggles
- BETAFPV Gates & Flags
- RTF FPV Whoop Kits
- LiteRadio Series radio transmitter
- Radio Transmitter & Drone Storage Cases
We offer expedited shipping service worldwide including islands area. The shipping fee will be shown on the check-out page once the expedited shipping method is chosen.
Note: Purchasers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, customs clearance and other costs incurred when choosing expedited shipping.
How long until my order ships?
All orders will be processed within 1-2 working days after your payment.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or some products on back order, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email. Please make sure your email address is available and remember to check the email for the notification.
After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
The nation cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again. Please contact BETAFPV customer support in 24 hours after placing the order if you need to change order product information or address.
How do I cancel after I have placed the order, but it has not shipped?
You can contact BETAFPV customer support for canceling if your order has not been shipped. If your order has been shipped less than 24 hours, please contact the customer service to help. We will try to hold your order from the shipping company.
It is impossible to cancel if your order has been shipped over 24 hours.
Under what circumstances will BETAFPV cancel an order unilaterally?
Product(s) unavailable currently, BETAFPV tries to contact customers and does not get a reply in 7 days.
High-Risk Order(s) identified by Credit Card bank or Paypal. To ensure your card safety, we will cancel your order.
No Shipping Methods. If we are not able to ship to your location, Your order will be canceled.
*The right of final interpretation of the shipping policy resides with BETAFPV